- Employment stimulus helps to create 8,000 new jobs
- Build your bravery in 24 hours: Register now for the Brené Brown Dare to Lead training
- Mentorship programmes in Kenya can make graduates more employable. Here's how one works
Billboard/Outdoor Advertising Specialist
|Remuneration:||R10000 - R15000 per month negotiable Basic plus commission|
Job descriptionAfricomm Media is looking for an experienced billboard/outdoor advertising specialist to identify outdoor advertising opportunities. The successful candidate will have a thorough knowledge of the property industry (leases, landlords, council relationships) and sales.
- Knows and understands the by-laws of SA regarding outdoor advertising
- Maintenance of outdoor management
- Identify the right structures for boards
- Identification of outdoor advertising opportunities
- Development of all aspects of the proposed/completed advertising site
- Upkeep of landlord and council relationship with the company
- Keeping up to date with trends in out of home advertising, and council developments
- Negotiate leases and conclude rental agreements with building landlords
- Identify possible sites for the erection of billboard structures
- Identify illegal billboards and pursue to legalise them or remove
- Determine the viability of sites by evaluating scouted sites according to specific legislative and business requirements by making use of statistics, research, etc.
- Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services.
- Personally, contacts, and secures new business accounts/customers
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs
- Tertiary education or three years' experience of outdoor advertising would be favourable
- Drivers licence and own vehicle
- Ability to learn on the job and self-manage
- Computer literate
Posted on 07 Apr 10:55
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
Get job alerts for Advertising Specialist jobs
You have always been strides ahead of the rest, you know it and so do they! Come and thrive in this next-generation, high learning, global automotive hub where you...
Pretoria, Centurion R700 - R850 Hourly
Great opportunity to travel to Munich! Join a diverse team where you'll be proposing and reviewing system design and evaluating alternatives.
Johannesburg, Midrand R800 - R850 Hourly
February is the month of cupids & all things love.