- Resignation or dismissal? Be aware of what you say...
- 5 traits of successful remote workers
- Carrying weapons during strike action can get you dismissed
Midweight Social Media Manager
|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Provident Fund, Medical Aid, Group Life & Disability Cover|
|Location:||Cape Town, Foreshore|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
We are looking for an experienced, passionate, and creative Mid-Weight Social Media Manager to join our team at HelloFCB+. As a social media manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media and content strategies and amplification plans for multiple clients.
- Work with the internal teams (account management, strategy, project management) to understand campaign goals and target market.
- Research and build brand archetypes based off of active community immersion and passive research via analytics tools (BrandsEye, Meltwater etc.)
- Define content strategy, communication style, and control the execution of calendar content.
- In coordination with the marketing team, define promotion campaigns, competitions, paid-advertising, events, and product launches, in order to implement them on various platforms that have been decided to be used.
- Build, Monitor and manage multiple client communities
- Proactively expand and improve strategy based on consistent platform and community analysis
- Provide regular and ad-hoc reporting and analysis on campaigns – present reports and performance to clients and your teams when required
- Stay up-to-date on latest platform changes, new channels, social media landscape and best practises – share knowledge and best practise with the team
- Working with / training junior team members to help upskill the social team
- Actively identify areas for client growth and opportunities to help drive revenue
- Identifying and building relationships between active brand advocates, potential influencers to ensure consistent positive sentiment and brand love and advocacy.
- Use your position to spot and treat issues or problems, ensure that issues are escalated to the correct team members. Learn to deal with conflict and avoid disasters by acting early.
- Ability to provide solutions that deliver on our clients’ business goals and needs
- Ability to actively contribute to the development of the social culture of the agency through a passionate and sharing-oriented approach
- Proactive, enthusiastic and passionate about social media and digital content creation
- A devotion to how we can deliver the best possible social user experience and creative product
- Someone who is downright fun to work with, learn from and mentors creatives and community managers daily.
- Behave like a thought leader internally and externally with clients and partners
- Self-motivated, tenacious and ambitious
- Ensuring that you are always adhering to the brilliant basics of content creation and community management
- Align with studio processes and work with the team in delivering consistently on time
- Relevant degree/diploma
- Minimum two – five years’ relevant experience
Posted on 07 Apr 09:23
Apply by emailAmogelang Montane
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Store Manager, Account Manager, Marketing Manager, Manager, Project Manager, Campaign Manager, Social Media Manager, Operations Manager, Communications Manager, Media Manager
Get job alerts for Social Media Manager jobs
Cape Town R30000 - R35000 Monthly
Join an innovative communications agency as their Social Media Manager. Responsibilities Attend client meeting and advise clients on their social media...
Cape Town, Foreshore
Overview of the job description The paid media manager (social and display) will be spending our client's digital budgets wisely within the real-time bidding (RTB)...
We are looking for a Social Media Manager to join our Marketing team at Orms.
26 Mar 2021
Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference. A terrific job opportunity has opened up at a leading ISP’s Cape Town office for an experienced...
The person fulfilling the role for Content and Social Media Manager should be: Highly organisedExtremely meticulous and passionateTech savvy and analyticalCan oversee...
26 Feb 2021
Cape Town R15000 - R20000 Monthly
Basic function: Develop, implement and maintain paid media/ PPC campaigns, paid social media campaigns, and prepare data analytics reports.Key responsibilities and...
Cape Town, Mowbray
A Mowbray based Software house is on the lookout for an Intermediate Java Developer to produce the highest quality solutions across business processes.
South Africa’s leading investment corporation based in Cape Town northern suburbs is looking for a young talented intermediate Java developer to join its new...
One of the coolest software development House in the country is looking to expand their team with a talented intermediate Java developer.
Cape Town R600000 - R650000 Yearly
Join South Africa’s leading online delivery company.