- Resignation or dismissal? Be aware of what you say...
- 5 traits of successful remote workers
- Carrying weapons during strike action can get you dismissed
Head of Digital
|Remuneration:||negotiable Negotiable depending on experience|
|Job level:||Management Snr|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||LKDA Strategic Creative Advertising|
Job descriptionLKDA is an independent, fast-paced, medium-sized TTL strategic creative agency in Irene, Pretoria. We’ve been around for 21 years and we’ve built our reputation on referrals from one man shows, to large international corporates. Despite Covid, we continue to win new business and are looking to appoint a full-time, onsite, Head of Digital, to join our team of +/- 25 full time staff.
The successful candidate will need to:
- Take overall lead in the agencies digital efforts from strategy, to project management, from implementation, to optimisation and reporting on relevant digital and social media platforms.
- Manage and guide a team of digital staff to achieve set objectives and KPI’s against deadlines.
- Grow the agency’s digital service offering.
- Plan and develop integrated digital marketing/advertising strategies for current, new and potential clients.
- Clearly articulate and present strategies, digital visions in a confident and persuasive manner to clients and teams.
- Add to the development of campaign-specific strategies, and then take ownership of those strategies to develop them for digital platforms.
- Provide recommendations and strategies for digital content development.
- Lead and manage multiple digital projects from concept, through execution, to completion, aligned with strategy, to set deadlines.
- Manage the setup of Google profiles (Analytics, Double-Click, AdWords etc), social media accounts/profiles and any other relevant systems and/or platforms.
- Improve the search engine ranking of SEO clients through on-page and off- page strategies, implementation and optimization.
- Monitor, evaluate and manage search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings.
- Carry out detailed keyword research and implementations for new and existing clients.
- Take responsibility for the tracking, measurement, optimisation and detailed reporting on performance of digital campaigns, and assess against goals.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize campaign spends and performance based on the insights.
- Monthly reporting on client digital performance.
- Managing all digital service providers or 3rd parties.
- Work closely with the Executive Directors, and other teams within the agency.
- Share industry knowledge across the team and relay best practice to agency and clients.
- Coach and mentor other team members.
- Be the custodian of all things digital at LKDA.
- Relevant degree
- Three to five years experience in a similar role (preferably with agency exposure)
- Proven work experience in the digital marketing field.
- Have a holistic approach to marketing with a specialisation in digital channels and social media platforms.
- Experience with website design and content management systems.
- Digital content production and marketing.
- Search engine marketing and optimisation.
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task under pressure.
- Up-to-date industry, platform and systems knowledge.
Posted on 03 Mar 14:48
Apply by emailRuan Pienaar
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.