Head of SEO
|Remuneration:||Negotiable depending on experience|
|Benefits:||Remote. Quarterly Bonus. Flexi time.|
|Job level:||Management Jnr-Mid|
- Would you enjoy being responsible for the SEO strategies and client results across a portfolio of international clients, reviewing SEO work & resolving complex performance issues?
- Do you have at least five years of dedicated SEO experience and are looking to take the next step up in your career?
- Are you addicted to the amazing power that SEO wields to grow businesses?
If the answers to the above are a resounding yes, then read on, because CleverClicks has just kicked off its search for a leader of the SEO division. The position is fully remote, flexi hours, but operating mainly on South African business hours.
CleverClicks is an international digital marketing agency with clients in Australia, Canada and the UK. We're looking for someone exceptional to lead our SEO division.
You'll report to the General Manager, join the leadership team, and will have the full support of a high-achieving, well-oiled team which, combined, has tons of SEO experience. Your responsibilities include:
- Determining the optimal SEO strategies for clients (local SEO skills are important)
- Guiding a team of SEO strategists to achieve remarkable client results (team of 10)
- Reviewing completed work, problem-solving, and coaching the team
- Ensuring the team is always focused on the most critical work to get the best results
- Digging deep into Google Analytics to extract insights to improve client performance
- The overall quality of client reporting and issue resolution
- Leading strategy/performance discussions with larger clients
- Five+ years of dedicated SEO experience required
- Three+ years working in a digital agency
- Experience in managing a team of at least three members
- You're a serious expert with Google Analytics and Search Console!
- Enjoy "holding court" in client meetings
- We don't like 9am - 5pm jobs. So you will be free to structure your day around your other passions - boxing session at 11am... or yoga at 3pm... no problem. Think flexi-hours on a whole new level.
- You will have huge flexibility in where and when you work. We work predominantly within South African business hours, but you can work from anywhere.
- Senior team members receive quarterly bonuses based on personal and company performance.
- Our team is tight-knit and super caring. We love working together. As a team, we purposeful who we hire and as a result, everyone you end up working with will be fun, super-talented, honest, driven, confident, passionate and just a little bit quirky (sound like anyone you know?).
- The happiness of our team matters to us, and we're really forward-thinking when it comes to our work/life balance.
- We are all obsessed with learning and honing our razor-sharp skills. As part of the CleverClicks team, we'll dedicate a significant amount of time to upskilling you and making you better at what you love.
- In a pre COVID world, we sent team members to Boston/Vegas/Seattle/San Diego/London/Sydney or wherever a great conference may be to pick up new skills. But for now, you'll have access to all the online conference recordings (Mozcon, Pubcon, SMX).
- You'll have access to pretty much any tool you need to get the job done.
- Your success will be measured by results achieved, not effort expended. In fact, if you can do a better job in less time, then power to you!
Company DescriptionCleverClicks is a fast-growing digital marketing agency with most of the team in South Africa, but also Canada and the Philippines. Our clients are international.
Our outward mission is to help the owners of small and medium-sized business owners live their entrepreneurial dreams. We do this by creating marketing machines with SEO, PPC, lead nurturing & dashboards.
Just as importantly, our inward mission is for each of us to push ourselves to the next level of personal and professional growth, whatever that may look like for you - making you more fulfilled, more valuable and ultimately, happier. More will be revealed in the interview.
We give you the flexibility to achieve optimal work/life balance, allowing you to be productive while living the life you want to live.
Apply now – trust us, this will be the best job you’ve ever had.
(But be prepared, previous candidates have described our recruitment process as “full-on”. We don't take on a new member of the family lightly.)
- "30 Seconds"
- Kahoot Trivia
Posted on 03 Mar 07:35
Volt Africa has an exciting and challenging position for a dynamic SEO specialist who will be responsible for optimising strategies for our client’s search engine...
22 hours ago
Remote R25000 - R35000 Monthly
We are recruiting for a remote based SEO Content Writer to join an impressive performance marketing agency based in South Africa.
Cape Town R30000 - R35000 Monthly
We are recruiting for a Senior SEO Specialist to join a global marketing group working on well-known e-commerce, retail and lifestyle brands.
Remote R15000 - R15000 Monthly
Must have Matric and some SEO qualification or course.
Knysna, Leisure Isle R30000 - R45000 Monthly
We are Conversion Advantage, an international digital marketing agency based in the Garden Route, looking for a skilled, senior SEO specialist to join our dynamic team...
26 Mar 2021
Cape Town, Blouberg R2000 - R6000 Monthly
Travel Tractions is looking for a talented, content-focused individual to join our fast-growing team.
Travel Tractions Pty Ltd
18 Mar 2021
Johannesburg, Industria West
The Citizen has a vacancy in its Johannesburg (Industria West) office for an SEO specialist to manage search engine optimisation for our website.