- 5 traits of successful remote workers
- Carrying weapons during strike action can get you dismissed
- Practical tips on how to prepare for your job search
Clockwork is looking to hire a Production Manager to join a high performing team working on a high-profile client, across various campaigns and shoots, in a high paced environment. The successful candidate will already have a solid background in stills and video shoot production and are looking to make the next move in their career.
The candidate will need to have high energy, be able to deal with difficult talent and be able to manage any crisis in a calm and structured manner.
- Oversee production management for a variety of projects with a team of Project Managers, inhouse Producers, Videographers, Designers, and Copywriters.
- Work with freelance Producers and Directors to actualize shoot visions on set.
- Track and manage campaigns from brief to post-production content approval, across all departments.
- Manage crew hiring, scheduling, and project-specific communication across different departments and project stakeholders.
- Supervise schedules, crews, talent and equipment for a variety of different projects simultaneously.
- Negotiate with vendors to finalize rental agreements and returns.
- Keep up to date with project management schedules to keep team informed on progress.
- Work harmoniously with the team fostering a collaborative environment.
- High attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks efficiently.
- Ability to manage multiple projects on the go
- Ability to deal with crisis in a calm and structure demeanour.
- At least five years’ experience working on productions in a high paced environment.
- Experience in dealing with talent and crew members.
- Experience in talent management
Company DescriptionWe are Clockwork – a globally recognised, independent creative and communications agency with headquarters in Johannesburg and London.
Posted on 26 Feb 09:16
Apply by emailAndre
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Store Manager, Account Manager, Manager, Marketing Manager, Campaign Manager, Project Manager, Social Media Manager, Operations Manager, Communications Manager, Media Manager
Get job alerts for Production Manager jobs
Johannesburg, Rivonia R18000 - R20000 Monthly
Looking for a junior production manager for an ad agency based in Rivonia. Must be creative, have a good eye for sourcing, high attention to detail.Marketing degree...
23 Mar 2021
The main role of a night shift production manager is to oversee the manufacturing processes within Netflorist and to ensure that production lines run without any...
19 Mar 2021