Account Director/Business Unit Director
|Job level:||Management Jnr-Mid|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
- The prime responsibility is to head up the execution of the campaign, manage the budget, facilitate production requirements and ensuring all deliverables on the account are met.
- Control budget and expenses within the business unit in order to ensure the profitability.
- Recruit and coach staff on professional knowledge, best practice and job-related skills.
- Set up KPIs to appraise staff’s performance.
- Set up and manage customer’s profile as well as develop potential customers.
- Participate in the development of the company’s strategy plans.
- Identifying potential opportunities to increase business activities.
- Cooperate with other departments to fulfil assigned tasks.
- Create harmonious working environment, train and mentor staff and motivate all team members to perform efficiently.
- Explore and analyse market trends and identify new opportunities.
- Work on requirements requested by senior management whenever required.
- Incorporate company procedures and policies in the operations of the business unit.
- Monitor and review project activities and ensure its completion within scheduled time and budget.
- Manage business activities focusing on financial and strategic growth of organisation.
- Drive overall running and have daily follow-ups with the team on the projects.
- Drive strategy and creative of the assigned projects.
- Take care of new business, i.e. driving pitches, assisting the strategy team, working closely with the creative team in developing the client's concept.
- Ability to harvest new business both with existing clients and obtaining new clients.
Company DescriptionOfflimit Communications (OLC) one of the most vibrant TTL agency in SA, is looking for a talented, hardworking and passionate account director to join this fast-paced agency.
We have contractually acquired within the last 10 years very exciting and powerful brands such as The Coca-Cola Company, Pernod Ricard, Old Mutual, Premier FMCG, McCain and many more.. to keep leading in the TTL space.
We’re searching for a strong all-rounder who will be responsible for producing exceptional TTL campaigns for OLC's clients. The candidate selected to join the team will be required to deliver exceptional client service, have thorough knowledge and experience within FMCG and a solid understanding of TTL space.
- Strategic thinker and a keen manager.
- A keen eye for precision and attention to details.
- Responsible individual towards his/her work.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Strong leadership.
- Exceptional client service skills.
- Excellent financial acumen - this is non-negotiable.
- Strong planning & admin skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Trade marketing experience is essential.
- FMCG experience is essential.
- Deadline driven and work effectively within a pressurised environment.
- Ability to think creatively and out-of-the-box.
- Superb interpersonal skills.
- Solution driven.
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal
- Hard working and eager to learn attitude.
- Willingness to travel.
- Experience within the IMC process
- Experience on Chase Software is a plus.
- Experience within digital is great however candidate must have activation experience.
Please note candidates may be asked to showcase previous campaign work, all candidates applying must keep this in mind prior to submission.
Posted on 20 Nov 13:10
Apply by emailCandice
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Business Analyst, Creative Director, Account Director, Art Director, Business Unit Director, Director, Business Development Consultant, Business Development Manager, PR Account Director
Get job alerts for Business Unit Director jobs
Johannesburg, Bryanston R50000 - R55000 Monthly neg
An esteemed and highly awarded internationally-affiliated communications and PR consultancy has a wonderful opportunity for an experienced PR agency professional to lead...
Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference. A renowned, global advertising agency has an exciting job opportunity for a strong integrated Business...