- Entrepreneurs are using staff monitoring software to compete with big business
- Gender equality - Past, present and future
- Futurist-in-chief Dion Chang to lead BizTrends2021 - Towards New North and New Narratives
Magazine Advertising Sales Executive
Job descriptionAveng Media is looking for experienced advertising sales executives to sell advertising space online and on our stable of magazines - African Safaris, Mother & Child, African Business Quarterly and African Mining News.
We have a very generous commission and bonus structure. You can easily earn a monthly income of R30,000 or more based on your work output. It is all up to you and what you are prepared to put in.
Successful candidates will be based at our office in Cape Town's CBD.
Company DescriptionAveng Media is a vibrant, growing media house. We have a stable of well-established magazines and are continually introducing new titles.
- An ability to sell advertising space on the telephone
- The ideal candidate is regarded as a self-starter
- Ability to work productively in a team and within a competitive environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to think outside the box and work under pressure
- Experience in the media industry and selling advertising space in magazines and online
- Daily generation of new business through sales of display advertisements
- Reaching of weekly and monthly sales target imperative
Posted on 20 Nov 12:18
+27 21 418 3090
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Marketing, Sales Manager, Sales Representative, Strategist, Account Executive, Sales Assistant, Marketing Intern, Marketing Specialist, Sales Agent, Sales Support