|Remuneration:||Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Compulsory Medical Aid and Pension Fund|
|Location:||Cape Town, Salt River|
|Company:||Durpro Workforce Solutions|
Job descriptionExcellent opportunity to join a market leader.
- This customer focused individual will be responsible for ensuring that all advertising/promotional and marketing material is uploaded onto the system within specified timeframes.
- This excellent communicator will be responsible for the initiation of the next set of tasks in the workflow process to ensure all client needs are met. Co-ordination and control of advert briefs/jobs from the client throughout the production process.
RequirementsThis role will suit an assertive, tenacious individual with high attention to detail, exceptional organisational skills, and the desire to be part of a dynamic team.
Education and experience:
- Matric essential
- Five years previous experience in retail advertising is essential
- A certificate or diploma in related advertising field would be beneficial
- Working knowledge of Apple Mac, MS Word and Excel, Chase essential
Posted on 27 Oct 07:13
Apply by emailSharon Williamson
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
Get job alerts for Advertising Coordinator jobs
The Publishing Partnership (TPP) is one of South Africa’s leading content marketing agencies having produced content across a wide range of platforms from digital...
Cape Town, Salt River
We're looking for an experienced, organised Programme Coordinator who has a deep passion for education and nurturing tomorrow’s game changers.