- How to introduce authentication biometrics without additional hardware
- 5 tips for working while on holiday
- GBV in the workplace: Where to from here?
|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Within the cost to company package|
We have a fabulous job opportunity for a mid-weight Art Director at a hot, awarded agency’s Johannesburg office. You will be responsible for generating conceptual and creative communication. We’re looking someone who is hungry, hands-on, big thinking, and able- to-roll-out campaigns working across multi-channel platforms (ATL and Integrated). If you’re passionate, skilful, collaborative, and keen to find out more about this exciting opportunity, we’d love to hear from you!
- To produce and craft original and usable concepts in response to creative briefs
- To present work internally and externally in a clear and professional manner
- Work closely with relevant account teams, ensuring effective communication and management of team’s expectations
- Work with account teams to understand the client’s brand and manage projects in a way that will support the delivery of the brand
- To manage and take ownership of projects from origination to completion
- Accurate recording of work time
- Disseminate learning through other creative teams and the department
- To develop skills and knowledge within yourself through on–the-job development, active participation in the agency and department
- Provide feedback to your copywriter regarding improvements that could be made to your team, the department and agency
- Create clear goals for yourself and set out to achieve them
- Actively support and involve team members at the appropriate time to resolve issues
- Encourage all members to look for collaborative ways to make this a great place to work.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Degree or Diploma in Art Direction (or a Degree in Communication/Design/Fine Art etc. that shows competent visual skills)
- +6 years’ minimum experience in art direction
- A passionate art director
- A sound knowledge of the relevant structures and processes in the agency
- Excellent computer skills
- Confident communication skills
- MS Word
- MS PowerPoint or Keynote
- MS Outlook
- InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, iMovie
- And any other programmes or presentation tools necessary in order to perform the job.
Please submit a relevant portfolio along with your CV on application.
Should you not receive a response within one week, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Company DescriptionVGP Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency in the advertising, marketing, media, creative, digital, PR/communications and publishing industries.
Posted on 23 Oct 15:25
+27 21 422 1037
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
Get job alerts for Art Director jobs
Johannesburg, Sandton R35000 - R45000 Monthly
Key responsibilities: Art Direction - 70% To produce and craft original and usable concepts and art direction in response to creative briefs To...
Wanted! Idea junkie/perfectionist The digital art director is responsible for the art direction for all forms of communication including but not limited to: TV...
Migration is looking for an ace art director. The role Developing original creative concepts and approaches, contributing to the development of digital and...
Our Nomad Now Client, a big-brand marketing and advertising agency, is seeking an art director with at least three years’ previous experience as an...
Experience level: Medium (at least two years experience in this field) with fair knowledge and understanding of technical post-production workflows;...