|Company:||Mustard Seed Relationship Marketing|
Job descriptionReporting to the CEO, the operations director will:
- Oversee all operational, marketing and customer service activities across the organisation
- Identify opportunities to streamline business systems and processes, thereby establishing a culture of continuous improvement
- Ensure budgets are aligned with strategic marketing plans with the objective of maximising cost savings and minimising expenditure
- Manage an Operations Team with strong leadership, mentoring, coaching and administrative skills to maximise employee and workflow efficiencies
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships with a clear understanding of client contracts and expectations
- Strong conceptual and strategic skills
- Be motivate and work under pressure with a sense of urgency in a high energy environment
- Energetic, enthusiastic and extroverted
- The idea person will be a strong communicator who can connect with people on various levels
- Must have a minimum of seven years marketing experience in various industries, including retail
- Own reliable transport
- Valid driver's license required
Posted on 23 Oct 14:28
Apply by firstname.lastname@example.org
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Manager, Account Manager, Creative Director, Art Director, Business Unit Director, Account Director, Account Executive, Director, General Manager, Branch Manager
Get job alerts for Director jobs
Responsibilities The prime responsibility is to head up the execution of the campaign, manage the budget, facilitate production requirements and ensuring all...
Johannesburg, Sandton R35000 - R45000 Monthly
Key responsibilities: Art Direction - 70% To produce and craft original and usable concepts and art direction in response to creative briefs To...
Wanted! Idea junkie/perfectionist The digital art director is responsible for the art direction for all forms of communication including but not limited to: TV...
Johannesburg R30000 Monthly
The art director's role is focused on digital, creative and strategic innovation.
Johannesburg R80000 - R100000 Monthly
One of SA's leading brands is looking for a dynamic and efficient Head of Operations to run their busy in-house agency. The agency would like to become a...
Johannesburg R65000 - R80000 Monthly
A mid-large TTL agency in Johannesburg is looking for an integrated creative director to join their team. Responsibilities Build and maintain strong relationships...
Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference. A renowned, global advertising agency has an exciting job opportunity for a strong integrated Business...
Johannesburg, Bryanston R50000 - R55000 Monthly neg
An esteemed and highly awarded internationally-affiliated communications and PR consultancy has a wonderful opportunity for an experienced PR agency professional to lead...
Johannesburg, Bryanston R45000 - R55000 Monthly neg
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic, PR consultancy, driven by a team of go-getters, who are passionate about providing their clients with nothing but the very best...
Migration is looking for an ace art director. The role Developing original creative concepts and approaches, contributing to the development of digital and...
We have a fabulous job opportunity for a mid-weight Art Director at a hot, awarded agency’s Johannesburg office.
Job purpose The creative director is responsible for collaborating with clients to identify future-forward solutions and drive creative thought leadership.
Role and responsibilities The role of the Account Director is to lead a particular piece of business, within a constructive and creative operating environment.The...
Our Nomad Now Client, a big-brand marketing and advertising agency, is seeking an art director with at least three years’ previous experience as an...
Ogilvy PR is offering an amazing opportunity for an experienced account director who has experience working for a PR agency. This is to work on one of South...
Conversation LAB is an award-winning digitally-focused creative agency whose portfolio covers global and local brands from FMCG to B2B. Our client base includes...
Experience level: Medium (at least two years experience in this field) with fair knowledge and understanding of technical post-production workflows;...