Senior Brand Strategist
Job descriptionA senior role within the strategy team who takes the lead in developing brand strategies that tackle clients’ business issues.
- Develop and communicate innovative and effective branding strategies and concepts including but not limited to brand positioning, product and service naming, brand architecture and employee engagement.
- Champion of our brand philosophy and ideas within the agency and to clients
- Master the art of writing a single-minded and ideas-led creative brief.
- Ensure regular constructive feedback to creative teams where appropriate to ensure work is on brief
- Develop and maintain long-term client relationships and be responsible for bigger key clients
- Ensure regular upward communication takes place to line manager and exec director to share work and get feedback
- Develop strong working partnerships with project and pitch teams including client services, creative and New Business
- Support directors with team management as and when required
- Help mentor/guide junior members of the agency team, as well as freelancers
- Drive the continued improvement of strategic brand solutions within Superunion
- Work with the team to establish best practice new ways of working and develop new tools and methodologies
- Stay abreast of latest published thinking on branding, market based trends, brand successes, failures and industry business activity (mergers, acquisitions, opportunities)
- Excellent understanding of all branding deliverables and associated disciplines such as brand positioning, brand architecture, product and service naming, messaging, segmentation, research
- Ability to develop influential and effective relationships (internally and externally) across the team and client base
- Able to independently manage larger projects and sell ‘big ideas’ by inspiring a senior client group
- Commercially astute, with the ability to identify revenue opportunities and risks whilst working on projects
- Able to identify connections between projects, trends, emerging issues and basis for prospecting
- Able to craft and deliver client presentations and facilitate workshops at a senior or board level
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrable experience of leading corporate and FMCG/consumer brand projects
- Previous experience in similar role, client or agency or client side marketing
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
Posted on 01 Oct 14:08
Apply by emailNatisha Sewram
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.