- NSG launches compulsory online course on Ethics in the Public Service
- No work, no pay: the Covid-19 salary crisis
- Clicks non-executive director Nonkululeko Gobodo resigns
Paid Media Specialist
- Able to work remotely.
- Regularly set up global and national ads on all Facebook platforms and Pinterest.
- Manage existing campaigns on all Facebook platforms.
- Manage existing campaigns on Google search and display.
- Monitor analytics.
- Work with our team of copy writers and designers on Asana.
- The person applying for the Job needs to have experience in running an e-comm campaign from setup to delivery on Facebook and Instagram.
- The candidate must also be completely comfortable with managing everything Google (AdWords, search and display) Shopify and WordPress.
- Ideally they'd have experience running campaigns for NGOs and Fashion brands.
- The Candidate would need to have their own computer and access to the internet.
- Successful candidates will be tested on their skills before the work starts.
Posted on 16 Sep 13:03
Apply by emailChris
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
Get job alerts for Media Specialist jobs
Cape Town R24000 - R32000 Monthly
Wonderful new role in with a sports company based in Cape Town where they are recruiting for a Social Media Specialist to join their growing marketing...
Cape Town R540000 - R550000 Yearly
Here's a cool shop, based near Cape Town's renowned Waterfront looking for the animal lover at heart! You will be part of a team-building and maintaining a custom...
Cape Town R400000 - R500000 Yearly
Join a well-known consulting house based in the mother city! You will get exposure to various clients in the banking and investment industry, equipped with exciting...
Cape Town R600000 - R650000 Yearly
Join South Africa’s leading online delivery company.