- NSG launches compulsory online course on Ethics in the Public Service
- No work, no pay: the Covid-19 salary crisis
- Clicks non-executive director Nonkululeko Gobodo resigns
Senior Art Director
|Remuneration:||R35000 - R40000 per month Basic salary|
A funky agency is seeking to hire a talented senior art director to join their team. The search is on to find the perfect candidate who combines conceptual and creative excellence with experience in design. Please note this role is based in Jozi.
Its absolutely not negotiable we want an individual who comes from a creative agency and not the corporate side.
When submitting your CV, ensure the following accompanies your application - a portfolio with your best selection of work.
- To conceptualise and, using your imaginary design skills, produce award-winning creative work within the scope of the brand and creative brief supplied. Present to the client.
- Work closely with the creative director and, as directed, by the creative brief.
- The responsibility vests in the attitude, behaviour, determination and accountability to pursue all avenues in order to ensure that the end product/design craft is of a high standard.
- By taking ownership and making use of all available resources, the end product/design craft should project keen attention to detail.
- Exceptional drawing skills (as in slick rendering and scamps) - a necessity for art directors and nice to have for designers.
- Exceptionally fast conceptual skills.
- Capable of driving copy and guiding the response mechanisms.
- Thorough understanding of promotional activities and experiential marketing disciplines.
- A portfolio that demonstrates these skills beyond a shadow of doubt and the results of the activities to prove it.
- Finely honed graphic design skills and latest techniques
- Capability to take on campaigns with multi-element tasks which require a concept and a thought-through process, as well as briefing the copywriters with specific objectives and tasks at hand.
- Fully Mac literate in all relevant programs.
- Must have a diploma or similar in art direction from a design college or similar
- Minimum three to five years' experience as an art director - essential
- Team player
- Hard-working, conscientious
- Creative thinker – cross boundaries to conceptualise
- Work under pressure
- Goal-orientated achiever
- Pro-active thinker
- Key responsibilities (broad description)
You must be willing to work on a host of different accounts such as posters, print, billboards, advertising, promotions, brands, etc. (Full TTL function)
Send samples in either pdf or jpeg format of your very best work, not exceeding four megs to our offices.
Posted on 15 Sep 08:42
Apply by emailYolanda Gibbon
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Art Director
Get job alerts for Art Director jobs
Johannesburg, Sandton R25000 - R30000 Monthly
I'm hiring a junior art director with a crafted, promising portfolio of compelling ideas.
Fairchild Creative is an award-winning creative agency that designs to disrupt.We blend design thinking with production, to craft visual experiences that push brands...
We are looking for a Senior Art Director to join our studio.
We are looking for a dynamic mid-weight creative art director with every finger on the pulse of popular culture, and a passion for the craft, to join our exciting agency.
Johannesburg, Bryanston R25000 - R35000 Monthly neg
My client is a busy ad agency which handles a huge global brand. Responsibilities: Being a retail piece of business, the workload is large, and there is a fast...