- Young South Africans are shut out from work: they need a chance to get digital skills
- 'HR is no longer a back-office function' - Devashnie Singh, Grey Group
- Women in Business Conference set to break new ground in 2020
Senior Account Manager
Job descriptionOliver South Africa is looking for an experienced senior account manager for a contract opportunity to be based in our offices in the Northern suburbs of Durban (this will, however, be remote work until the lockdown is completed).
Employment type: Six-month fixed-term contract.
Start date: 15 August 2020
Location: Durban (North Suburbs)
We are looking for a senior account manager for one of Oliver's biggest and newest clients.
Reporting into the content team leader, the senior account manager, will be responsible for managing the delivery process and operations functions for all projects submitted through the Studio.
The senior account manager is the key driver for the delivery engine, and as such is responsible for the investigation, and translation of client briefs into a feasible, cost-efficient creative solution using their extensive experience and knowledge of delivering cross-platform projects and using smart operational processes and workflow management. Working in close collaboration with the Content Team Leader to understand our clients’ needs and to inspire the team to deliver brilliant work in the most effective way and with an outstanding service ethos.
Management and Facilitation of project set up + reporting
- Managing and documenting the triage process for new projects.
- Decision maker of where and how the work is funnelled through the studio and wider agency
- Facilitate clear direction and communication for all projects
- Manage and advise on Kick-off meetings for all projects.
- Collaborating with CTL to create weekly reports on finance and status of the department for client and Oliver.
- Managing daily/weekly WIP meetings with the on-site team.
- Managing key projects when required.
- Ensure that the onsite team have all required resources and equipment.
- Ensuring all team members (including onsite, near-site and GPP) adhere to the client's processes and guidelines.
- Excellent client engagement skills with the ability and confidence to liaise with senior client stakeholders.
- Experience and knowledge of delivering cross-platform projects e.g. digital display, website and video – In order to advise in the triage of new briefs.
- Confident in estimating complex, cross-platform projects.
- Experience working with offshore 3rd parties and implications of this. E.g. financially and operationally.
- The ability to manage and filter workflow as well as organise and prioritise workloads to maximise productivity.
- Considered, assertive and influential; ability to lead, with the skills and aptitude to develop and motivate a team.
- Able to think on your feet and make decisions; someone who finds solutions rather than simply reports problems.
- Proactive and adaptable, able to effectively work under pressure.
- Experience in working as part of a team to deliver high-quality work that is on time and within budget.
- Experience in prioritising and effectively managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Highly adaptable to new procedures and systems and ensuring that these systems are adhered to.
- Strong attention to detail and a passion to make sure quality control procedures are adhered to.
As we are working remotely, it is essential that the ideal candidate has the following in place to ensure there are no delays in delivering work timeously:
- Back-up power supply, if necessary.
- Stable internet connectivity – fibre connection preferable (options can be discussed) in order to connect to remote servers as well as to conduct virtual meetings daily.
- Personal computer with relevant capabilities necessary for the role.
To apply email [[email@example.com]
Oliver, part of the global Inside Ideas Group (Oliver, AdjustYourSet, Dare, etc.), is a rapidly expanding creative services agency with a twist – we provide our clients with bespoke dedicated agencies that operate from within their offices. It’s a dynamic fast-paced solutions-focused start-up environment – that brings client and agency closer together to create more creative and effective work.
Posted on 29 Jul 12:57
Apply by emailSarisha Govender
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Manager, Account Manager, Marketing Manager, Project Manager, Creative Director, Media Manager, Director, Social Media Manager, Account Director, Digital Account Manager
Get job alerts for Account Manager jobs
Durban, Ballito R20000 Monthly neg
We are a small but growing digital marketing agency looking for an experienced marketing professional to join our team.
We are looking for the candidate who best exemplifies a can-do attitude, who is willing to learn, grow and contribute to the team and business, and who is willing to put...