|Get jobs on your |
Business Unit Director
|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Within the cost to company package|
Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
A renowned, global advertising agency has an exciting job opportunity for a strong Johannesburg-based Business Unit Director to join their team. This role will see you working on fabulous, dynamic Financial/Investment account. The BUD is responsible for the development, management and implementation of Business Units’ financial plan. We’re looking for an inspiring team leader who is able to mentor juniors and lead with a client-centric mindset and a positive outlook at all times. Is it you?
Include but are not limited to:
- Development, management and implementation of Business Units’ financial plan
- Team leadership, inspirer and mentor
- Leading with a client-centric mindset, a positive and inspirational outlook at all times
- Senior client interface and relationship management
- Overseeing exceptional briefs, project management, execution and delivery
- Accountable for accurate financial portfolio management
- Accountable for accurate monthly BU finance reporting
- Client Billings (Billings vs. Revenue) custodian
- Accountable for weekly/monthly New Business updates as required.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- 7-10 years’ experience in the Account Management function
- BUD experience
- Experience in working with senior clients across Financial/Professional Services portfolios
- Experience within a lead agency model
- Digital understanding - advantageous
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent financial acumen.
Should you not receive a response with two week, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Company DescriptionVGP Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency in the advertising, marketing, media, creative, digital, PR/communications and publishing industries.
Posted on 30 Jun 07:12
+27 21 422 1037
+27 21 422 1037
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Business Analyst, Account Director, Art Director, Creative Director, Business Development Lead, Business Unit Director