- Survey shows what South Africans really miss about the office
- Cyber attacks disguised as CVs
- Reevaluating successful leadership styles...
|Get jobs on your |
SEO/Digital Marketing Consultant
|Remuneration:||Negotiable depending on experience|
|Location:||Cape Town, Milnerton, Century City|
|Company:||Web SEO Online (PTY) Ltd|
Job descriptionSummarised key responsibilities:
- Join our agency’s digital marketing team.
- Directly liaise with the directors and business development manager
- Work across different industries and niches
- Managing the day-to-day for a diverse set of clients.
- Perform in-depth analysis of new client accounts.
- Prepare audits, marketing budgets and KPI reports for clients
- Manage key client accounts and relationships.
- Contribute to our digital marketing services and assist in procedural improvements.
- Coach and mentor junior team members where necessary.
- Share industry knowledge across the team and relay best practice to clients.
- Carry out detailed keyword research for new and existing clients.
- Act as an authority in pre-sales consultancy work, participating in client meetings and pitches.
- Plan, prepare and execute digital marketing strategies for current and potential clients.
- Liaise with clients throughout active campaigns.
- Aid the digital marketing process by giving insights into consumer behaviour and search intent
- Produce detailed performance reports (including rankings, web statistics, etc).
- Be responsible for the KPIs of your client portfolio.
- We are a supportive team with years of experience to draw from.
- We celebrate our wins, sometimes by having a braai, sushi or other team events.
- Joining a fast-growing digital marketing agency with a proven track record of over 10 years.
- Flexible working hours, Beanbags and an infinite supply of coffee. ( when we are not in lockdown, that is)
- We believe in paying our team for their overtime efforts.
Please send your CV and a cover letter explaining why you are the ideal candidate for the position to
, with "Digital Marketing Manager" in the email title. If you have not heard back from
us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
RequirementsIf you want to improve your chances of getting this position.
- A relevant tertiary education or an amazing story
- SEMRush/SEO Powertools experience
- Google data studio capabilities or analytical strengths
- Experience managing large projects
- Agency experience
- Good general knowledge
- Excel at building lasting relationships with client
- Minimum three years of relevant experience in the field
- Strong SEO and PPC capabilities that are current and up to date
- Strong foundational knowledge of digital marketing strategies
- Proven track record of accounts/campaigns worked on
- Intrinsic knowledge of Google Analytics (GA Certification)
- Be presentable and well spoken
- Confident and able to lead client meetings
- Very good organisational and project management skills
- Understanding of latest trends and developments within the industry
- Be dedicated, driven and self-motivating
- Functional knowledge of Wordpress and similar CMS systems
- Ability to give strategic insights into digital marketing campaigns
Posted on 15 May 11:23