- Innovation and creativity in the time of Covid-19: Alternative ways of thinking and doing
- Coronavirus: 5 ways to be a better manager when working from home
- Bizcommunity takes business virtual, as usual
|Get jobs on your |
- Analyse WIP / production jobs to identify potential problems
- Prepare Client Revenue Rolling Forecasts (Q1 – Q4)
- Breakdown and analyse revenue by client, business unit and revenue stream
- Review of monthly revenue adjustments and revenue recognition based on completed timesheets
- Analyse and manage accrued revenue / income in advance
- Analyse and ensure revenue recognition is in line with IFRS 15 and group revenue policies
- Prepare and reconcile all Intercompany Recoveries.
- Approve Monthly Expenses in line with the approval matrix and budgets
- Preparation of Intercompany Recovery Schedules.
- Approve Monthly Vat Input Schedules for Invoicing.
- Review of Monthly Expenses Actual vs Budget schedules and manage variances
- Review Entertainment/ Local Travel reconciliations when required by account management and manage variances
- Review Monthly Profit/Loss Statements
- Approve and review journal entries
- Assist in collating information required for audits
- Approve supplier payments
- Prepare Monthly Management Accounts
- Prepare Monthly Balance Sheet.
- Prepare Monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Prepare SOX Monthly reports
- Prepare Monthly SOX File for approval.
- Prepare Monthly VAT Reconciliation.
- Prepare and submit monthly VAT returns.
- Complete the bank recon on a monthly basis
- Complete schedules required for IFRS year end reporting
- Prepare Operating Expenses Rolling Forecasts. (Q1 – Q4)
- Approve all New Suppliers on Navision.
- Assist on New Business Tenders as and when required.
- Assist in collating information for BEE compliance
- Assist the Finance Managers and Finance Director in any ad hoc requests
Minimum B-Com Accounting / CIMA Degree
2 to 3 years management accounting experience
Chase, Workbook and Navision experience is preferable (job production system experience required)
SOX Experience preferable
Advanced excel skills is not negotiable
Very Good knowledge of IFRS 15 and Standard Costing
Reliable and Accurate
Must be able to work under pressure without supervision
Takes initiative and is resourceful in identifying solutions
Problem solving skills
Must be able to work overtime
Posted on 03 Mar 16:29
Ogilvy South Africa
We are a Johannesburg-based integrated advertising agency defined by a devotion to brands and a dedication to ideas.