|Get jobs on your |
Junior IT/Logistics Manager
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
Own transport required:
Employment Equity position
Junior IT and Logistics manager will be responsible for IT, Logistics and office management for the Triple Eight offices based in Bryanston.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimise and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Regular stock takes
- Arrange warehouse, catalogue goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Comply with laws, regulations eg. custom payments
- General office management as required
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support for the team
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Testing new technology
- Possibly training more junior staff members
Triple Eight is an award-winning marketing, CSI, PR and digital agency. We are looking for highly motivated, ambitious candidates who are passionate about the work we do for our clients.
As of April 2019 Triple Eight will have been operating for eight years, creating memories and expanding our brand. Triple Eight has continued to be an award-winning and well-respected Pan-African marketing, CSI, PR and digital agency working for some of the best-known brands in the world and this would not be achieved without the effort and dedication of all our staff. In November 2019 Triple Eight won the prestigious Financial Mail AD Focus Award for Overall Agency of the Year.
Key to our philosophy is that we make a positive impact on “People, Planet and Profit” through our campaigns and projects, whilst upholding our reputation for Creative Brilliance and Executional Excellence.
The successful candidate needs to be committed to delivering outstanding quality and results. In addition, we expect personal accountability in all the products, actions, services and results that are provided as a representative of Triple Eight. In return, we are committed to providing our staff with every opportunity to learn, grow and stretch to the highest level of their ability.
- Leadership skills
- Honesty and integrity
- Strong management capability
- Strong communication skills
- More than two years logistics experience
- More than two years of IT experience in a corporate
- MTA, MCSA, MCSE, MCSD will be advantageous
- Experience in a marketing and PR company will also be advantageous
Posted on 20 Jan 13:45