|Get jobs on your |
Digital Art Director
|Remuneration:||Negotiable depending on experience|
|Benefits:||Yearly performance bonus, business expense allowance|
|Location:||Johannesburg, Design Quarter District, Fourways|
|Company:||Black Snow Group|
Job descriptionBlack Snow Digital is looking for the best Digital Art Director who exploits new technologies to create work that stands out amidst today's multimedia clutter and who is strategically minded but creatively driven.
Please note if you do not have digital design experience, your application will not be considered.
The ideal candidate will have with minimum of five+ Years' experience in a senior role. You must have experience in the creation, development and execution of digital solutions across online mediums - websites, mobile, and other online digital applications. But understands TTL advertising and branding as this is an intergrated design role/agency.
Raising the bar on creativity, across the studio, will be the primary focus for the v for the group's business units. It's very much a people-oriented job, involving the development of high-level concepts for design projects. It also involves working with internal and external clients, pitching designs, and understanding client needs.
- Creative sessions for project kick-offs
- Manage multiple projects from concept through completion
- Manage team members - both designers/developers, ensure that briefs are interpreted correctly
- Help define a creative vision or strategy (innovation and evolution) for their account
- Manage creative outputs according to this vision
- In-depth knowledge of all CI requirements and digital collateral elements (templates, buttons etc.)
- Be aware of all projects in production relating to that account
- Conduct brainstorms and idealisation activities to conceptualise campaigns with the team involved
- Translate the brief and the strategic requirements into a compelling creative solution
- Design, direct and problem solve
- Maintain strict design guidelines and consistency standards
- Review and vet work before the going to client review
- Defining production requirements, best approach, timings, content procurement lists, etc.
- Work and manage outputs according to a project plan
- Troubleshoot and propose counter-measures or solutions as required
- Including ability to argue reasoning behind motivations, rationales and best practices
Company DescriptionBlack Snow Group provides businesses with digitally-led branding and marketing services through our vast network of business solutions. We believe in creating authentic brands crafted with novel originality, delivered simply.
Established in October 2009, Black Snow Group is one of the top digitally-led branding and marketing companies in South Africa, servicing smart brands nationally and globally. We have subsequently grown into a well-balanced, progressive and bold marketing team with expert knowledge in all things marketing.
RequirementsMust possess a thorough understanding of interactive communications and delivery systems, processes, and user interface design as well as industry best practices.
- South African citizen
- Reliable transport (own reliable vehicle essential)
- A portfolio demonstrating user experience design (NB)
- Solid digital experience - including web, social, and emerging technologies
- Strong understanding of both print and web design capabilities: must know how to work in both media for integrated campaigns
- Excellent writing, verbal and visual communication skills
- At least a Minimum of five+ years' experience in a digital design role
- Solid background in After Effects(including motion graphics and animation)
- Strong understanding of user-centred design, information architecture and responsive design process
- Ability to supervise and train employees, to include organising, prioritising, and scheduling project assignments.
- Thrives under pressure, enjoys deadlines, change and challenges
- Ability to make evaluative judgments
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Very detail-oriented
- A go-getter who always strives to deliver the best possible results
- Have great work ethic and be prepared to go the extra mile - a real team player
- Confident with a drive to succeed
Posted on 17 Jan 15:33
No Recruiters Please