|Get jobs on your |
Head of SEO
|Remuneration:||Negotiable depending on experience|
|Benefits:||Remote work. Flexi hours. Personal coaching.|
|Location:||Cape Town, Woodstock|
- Are you addicted to the amazing power that SEO wields to grow businesses?
- Would you thrive in an environment where you are given a huge amount of responsibility and flexibility, any tool you need to get great results, and access to any learning necessary to improve your skills?
- Do you have at least 6 years of SEO experience and are looking to take the next step up in your career?
About the role:
CleverClicks is a digital marketing agency with offices in Australia, Canada and Cape Town (Woodstock Exchange). We're looking for someone exceptional to lead our SEO division.
You will be responsible for:
- Determining the optimal SEO strategies for clients;
- Guiding a small team of SEO strategists to achieve unmatched client results;
- Reviewing work completed, problem-solving and coaching the team;
- The overall quality of client reporting and issue resolution;
- Systemising SEO processes and defining checklists in order for CleverClicks to scale more efficiently.
- 6+ years of dedicated SEO experience required;
- At least 4 years working in a digital agency;
- Experience in managing a team of at least 3 members;
- 5 SEO case studies to support your experience that you are able share with us;
- Mastery of a range of SEO tools;
- Up to speed with the recent changes in the industry and a sense of future evolutions and trends.
Why CleverClicks? (a.k.a. Job Perks):
Life as one of us is pretty darn special. We are the best company you'll ever work for. Think that's too bold a claim? Check this out:
- We think 9am-5pm jobs suck. So you will be free to structure your day around your other passions - boxing session at 11am... or yoga at 3pm... no problem. Think flexi-hours on a whole new level.
- You will have huge flexibility in where and when you work. Part of the week will be at our funky Woodstock office, and part of the week can be remote if you choose. Does working from home in your PJs or from your favourite café with a latte appeal?
- Our team is tight-knit and truly awesome. We absolutely love working together. As a team we curate who we hire and as a result, everyone you end up working with will be fun, super-talented, honest, driven, confident, passionate and just a little bit quirky (sound like anyone you know?).
- The happiness of our team matters to us, and we're really forward-thinking when it comes to our work/life balance.
- We are all obsessed with learning and honing our razor-sharp skills. As part of the CleverClicks team, we'll dedicate a significant amount of time to upskilling you and making you better at what you love. Periodically, we send team members to Boston/Vegas/Seattle/San Diego or whereever a great conference may be to pick up new skills.
- Your success will be measured by results achieved, not effort expended. In fact, if you can do a better job in less time, then power to you!
Company DescriptionCleverClicks is a fast-growing digital marketing agency with staff in Cape Town and Canada. Our clients are international.
Our ‘outward’ mission is to help small and medium-sized business owners live their entrepreneurial dreams. We do this through implementing clever marketing strategies with SEO, PPC as well as lead nurturing.
Just as importantly, our ‘inward’ mission is for each of us to push ourselves to the next level of personal and professional growth, whatever that may look like for you. Making you more fulfilled, more valuable (and valued) and ultimately, happier. More will be revealed in the interview.
We give you the flexibility to achieve the optimal work/life balance for you, allowing you to be productive while living a fun and exciting life.
Apply now – trust us, this will be the best job you’ve ever had.
(But be prepared, previous candidates have described our recruitment process as “full-on”. We don't take on a new member of the family lightly.)
Posted on 17 Jan 10:36