|Get jobs on your |
|Benefits:||Medical Aid and retirement annuity contributions. Plus yearly bonus as per company policy|
dotsure.co.za is adding to its fast-growing team of experts that is making waves in the South African insurance space and they need you!
When you find an organisation based in the beautiful Garden Route that works at a big-city pace, has world-beating ambition and is willing to nurture talent and reward performance, it might seem like the opportunity to be part of this is too good to be true. But sometimes it does happen that you come across a brand that truly values talent, is a proven industry disruptor and is looking to add an experienced professional with exactly your skill-set to its ranks. If you're an experienced, motivated, dynamic and talented professional, then this is that kind of life-changing opportunity for you.
Who is dotsure.co.za though? They are the award-winning, Guinness World Record-breaking insurance provider that introduced South Africa to innovations like an online quote, buy and policy management for car, life and pet insurance. They are the tech-driven visionaries behind concepts like Name Your Price and the introduction of Exotic Pet Insurance to the country.
If you are ready to become part of an insurance provider committed to changing industry and you fit the description below, then your new life starts today: dotsure.co.za is looking for an ambitious Senior Copywriter with a passion for words and ideas, who has the ability to think differently and believes impossible is nothing.
If you're up for the challenge, this is what you would need to do:
- Ability to research, write, and edit persuasive, SEO-optimised copy, in support of business goals and objectives.
- Ability to write compelling copy, headlines, taglines and calls to action.
- Writing copy for TV, radio, print, OOH and digital that adheres to the tone of the brand and meets the brief.
- Creation of entertaining and informative video content for the website, including scriptwriting.
- Developing innovative, creative ideas for proactive work.
- Working closely with the marketing team to devise a content marketing strategy that aligns with the company's wider goals.
- Creation of a content marketing calendar to ensure regular content across digital channels, including the website, throughout the year.
- Ensuring alignment between copy and brand objectives.
- Ensure that content resonates with social media influencers to increase brand credibility.
- Tracking and reporting on performance of posts.
- Offer guidance and mentorship to junior creatives and promote knowledge share within the team.
- Keeping up to date with industry best practice and monitoring content activities of competitor websites.
- A formal tertiary qualification in English/Journalism or related fields.
- Minimum of five years' working experience, preferably in a digital content environment.
- Proven track record writing copy for below- and above-the-line media.
- Highly articulate with an excellent command of spoken and written English essential.
- Creativity, and ability to produce innovative and original ideas for new content.
- Effectively communicate and coordinate with creatives.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines without compromising quality.
- Tech-savvy and fully competent in the Microsoft suite.
- A team player and an animal lover.
- Developmentally-minded with a keen interest in personal and people development.
- A portfolio that demonstrates an ability to write content that is free of grammatical and spelling mistakes, well-researched, persuasive and SEO-optimised.
This position will require you to be based in George, Garden Route.
Posted on 15 Jan 07:31
Badger Holdings is a focused investment holding company specialising in the short-term motor insurance industry.
|Recent jobs by Badger Holdings||City||Date posted|
|Graphic Designer||George||24 Jan 15:03|
|Programmer -- Augmented Reality||Cape Town||16 Jan 10:00|
|UX/UI Designer - Augmented Reality||Countrywide||16 Jan 09:54|
|Senior Copywriter||George||15 Jan 07:31|
|Business Development Consultan||Cape Town||14 Jan 09:07|
|Sales/Client Care Consultants||George||14 Jan 09:06|
|C# Developer||George||10 Jan 09:30|
|Oakhurst Insurance Consultants||George||03 Jan 15:11|
|Consultants||George||03 Jan 12:02|