|Get jobs on your |
Marketing Presentations Designer
|Remuneration:||R15000 - R18000 per month Cost to company|
Please note this role is PC based.
We are currently seeking a highly organised, creative, and results-driven marketing designer to join our clients' ever-growing creative team. This role will contribute to all marketing design efforts with a specialisation in print, presentations, data visualisations and print production. Please be sure to verify that you meet all requirements before applying.
We are hoping to engage with a creative whose skills don’t fit neatly into a box.
While your right brain loves art and design in all of its guises, your left brain thrives on the consistent perfection of typography, the implementation of complex brand systems, and the pre-flighting and output of perfect files for print and digital applications.
You can navigate a PC in Adobe Creative Suite and PowerPoint with your eyes closed, you know how to set type, how to retouch images, and how to prepare perfect files for print, and for web. You understand and appreciate the difference between digital, and offset.
You also understand the value and importance of well-designed presentations and expertly conceived and executed data visualisations. And you never settle for 'good enough'.
We want a creative who can design slick, well designed presentation decks using PowerPoint (although good working knowledge of Keynote would be great) for B2B marketing and sales campaigns, events and presentations you need to be able to convey the relevant messages whilst exercising a strong creative judgement, providing your own input on slides where necessary. You will be able to manage very quick turnarounds and will be reactive to the business needs (which can sometimes mean being a little bit flexible and accommodating from time to time).
If this is you, then we need to talk.
- Conceptualise, design and develop high-quality print and web-based materials that align with specific client needs while meeting deadlines; products include presentations, proposals and deliverables for print and multimedia
- Create innovative, client-specific materials to wow clients, win new business and build a strong brand across the country (custom pitch books, deliverables, posters/boards, placemats, brochures, interactive files)
- Demonstrate strong layout design skills and be able to convey complex ideas in a straightforward and visually appealing manner
- Design and edit PowerPoint documents
- Ensure projects are completed within required timeframes to client specifications; keep log and updates regarding various graphic design jobs and progress
- Remain current in the graphic design industry; identify new traits, techniques, shortcut
Minimum three to five years' experience essential.
All candidates will be considered that adhere to the ad requirements. Due to the sheer volume of applications - should you not hear back from us within 48 - 96 hours of submitting your CV, please treat your application as unsuccessful. We do however store all CVs on our database and will contact any prospective candidate for a role we believe you are suited for in the near future.
Posted on 14 Jan 14:42
- Chief Marketing Officer, Gauteng
- Trade Marketing & Category Manager, Midrand, Vital Health Foods
- PPC Account Manager | Marketing Agency, Johannesburg, Amplified Talent
- Business Unit Director | Performance Marketing, Johannesburg, Amplified Talent
- Marketing Coordinator, Johannesburg, Edenvale
- Data Processing Manager - Marketing Research, Gauteng, Sandton Area, LayerCake recruitment
- Junior Marketing Officer, Roodepoort
- Digital Marketing Manager, Johannesburg, Northern suburbs, Ad Talent
- Marketing Intern, Pretoria, Graduates24
- Marketing Manager, Johannesburg, Weltevreden Park, Roodepoort
- Marketing Manager, Pretoria, Montana
- Marketing/Admin Intern, Pretoria, Centurion, MyBroadband
- Content Marketing Specialist, Johannesburg, Midrand
- Marketing Executive, Johannesburg
- Marketing Internship, Boksburg, Graduates24
- Digital Marketing Guru, Johannesburg, Waverly
- Digital Marketing Manager, Johannesburg, Mann Made
- Digital Media Strategist, Johannesburg, VMLY&R South Africa
- Mid-level Market Analyst, Randburg, Kreetiv
- Intermediate BI Technical Analyst, Johannesburg, Sandton, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Senior Quantitative Analysts, Johannesburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Business Systems Analyst, Johannesburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Mid-Weight Analyst, Johannesburg, Sandhurst, Wunderman Jobs
- Head of Language Services, Johannesburg, Sandton
- Quantitative Analyst, Johannesburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Digital Trends Analyst, Johannesburg, Bryanston, Sandton, Talent Magnet | Digital Recruitment
- Digital Audience Analyst Lead, Johannesburg, Bryanston, Sandton, Talent Magnet | Digital Recruitment
- Consumer Insights Analyst, Johannesburg, Bryanston, Sandton, Talent Magnet | Digital Recruitment
- Digital Audience Analyst, Johannesburg, Bryanston, Sandton, Talent Magnet | Digital Recruitment