|Get jobs on your |
Senior PPC Specialist
|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Pension Fund, Medical Aid, Gym Subsidy|
|Location:||Cape Town, Sea Point|
**Please note only Cape Town based applicants will be considered.**
Roobix is looking for a full-time senior-level PPC specialist to join our highly talented team in Cape Town. The senior paid search specialist will be directly responsible for implementing paid search (pay-per-click, PPC, SEM) campaign optimisations to improve client account performance and deliver ROI for a diverse portfolio of clients as well as taking a lead role in knowledge sharing, innovation of process and strategy development.
- Developing, implementing and monitoring paid media strategies for a diverse portfolio of clients throughout their service lifecycle with a focus on delivering genuine ROI.
- Maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Compile valuable, data driven reporting with analytical insights and recommendations
- Drive client performance management activities across the team to include: optimisation activities, innovation towards client performance, daily checks and best practice processes.
- Innovate new technologies and ways of working, monitor market trends in order to support internal growth and efficiency strategies. Support and contribute to the development of the tech roadmap.
- Showing initiative to improve processes and mentoring and development of specialists within the team
Need to haves:
- Minimum three to four years’ experience in a similar role
- Google AdWords and Analytics certified
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, GTM, Remarketing, GSP, Display, Mobile Optimisation, Shopping, Dynamic Remarketing.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data constructively
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced, innovative environment with tight deadlines
- Strong project management skills and ability to prioritize and make progress on multiple concurrent projects as well as share progress with your team
- The ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions and optimise campaigns
- Excellent interpersonal skills and confidence in front of clients and internally
- Passionate about the industry and continually looking to innovate and lead
- Presentation skills and be comfortable in the training / mentoring environment.
Love to haves:
- Experience in social media paid advertising
- Proficiency in Data Studio
- Proficiency in Wordstream
- Copywriting experience
- Agency experience
- Passion for all things digital and a healthy appetite for learning.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and client-centric mind-set.
- A natural ability to manage workflow, prioritize critical tasks and assignments.
- Strategic thinker with creative problem-solving abilities
- Passionate about doing meaningful work within the SME environment.
Roobix is a leading integrated marketing technology company with offices in Australia and South Africa. We work strategically with businesses to assess and understand the market they operate in and the opportunities they have to grow.
Our skill sets span all the marketing disciplines including strategy, creative, web, digital, video, event management, marketing automation yet we are not a traditional agency. Rather we are a true MarTech company representing the marketing of the future.
The ideal candidate is looking for a challenge - an opportunity for growth and development, and involvement with all aspects of our marketing team. We aren't looking for people that want an easy ride, we're looking for people to sign on to a business where they can make a genuine difference as we take steps toward transformation within the digital agency environment.
Posted on 08 Jan 09:22