|Get jobs on your |
Senior Digital Copywriter
|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Within the cost to company package|
|Company:||Viv Gordon Placements (VGP)|
Calling all hotshot digital creatives! We have a superb opportunity for a senior Digital Copywriter to strut their stuff and show off their unique creativity at the Johannesburg HQ of one of SA’s most-loved agencies. This is a fantastic opening for someone skilled, creative and conceptual with great Digital agency experience under their belt. Digital Copywriting experience is a must (either in an Advertising/Digital Advertising agency/Digital agency).
This role will see you responsible for developing high-quality, intelligent copy and innovative creative solutions that communicate the brand effectively across all Digital channels and as such a deep understanding of Digital is a must. We’re looking for a passionate and driven writer who can take their brands to the next level. Are you super hungry to do exceptional inspired and innovative work? Do you have an impressive list of awards under your belt? Are you keen to learn from the best while working on great clients? Are you up for the challenge? If you answered yes to these questions then we want to see your portfolio today!
- Copywriting, creative writing and proofreading – from posts to blogs to whatever’s needed to make people share, like, love, click, buy.
- Brainstorm and strategise with team
- Tailoring the content and style of individual writing assignments according to their purpose - whether they are intended to sell or inform
- Help create and implement content plans, calendars and schedules
- Monitor, engage and gather insights on all platforms
- Research and integrate the latest changes and best practices in digital and social Marketing.
The successful candidates must have/be:
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- Seven+ years’ Digital Ad Agency experience – essential
- Experience in Digital Copywriting - essential (website, app, banners, newsletters, SMS, social media, SEO)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Planning and organising skills
- An excellent command of the English language
- Good written communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- The ability to interpret and follow a brief
- The ability to think conceptually
- The ability to work well with others
- Computer literate (Word and Outlook)
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task
- Presentation skills
- Strong strategic thinking and implementation experience
- A quick thinker
- Hardworking and dedicated
- A relevant portfolio
- A deep understanding of Web and Social Media Analytics and Metrics
- CMS and Social Media platform proficiency
- AdWords and Social Media Advertising – an advantage
- Basic understanding of coding languages - an advantage.
Should you not receive a response within one week, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Company DescriptionViv Gordon Placements (VGP) is a specialist recruitment agency in the Marketing, Advertising, Media, Digital, PR/Communications and Publishing industries.
Posted on 10 Dec 11:10
+27 21 422 1037