|Get jobs on your |
Senior Account Director
|Company:||Oliver South Africa|
Job descriptionOliver South Africa is looking for a highly skilled Senior Account Director for a contract opportunity based in Durban. This is an integrated role, involving the ownership, management, planning, delivery and oversight across an eCommerce project specific to digital and artwork design, creative and production.
Employment type: 10 month fixed term contract.
Start date: 1st February 2020
Location: Durban (North Suburbs)
Experience in producing engaging creative content and digital advertising across eCommerce platforms is a must. As well as having experience working for FMCG clients producing both local and global content.
You should be a strong strategic thinker, with agency experience. You will be working closely with the client as a lead partner, steering the development of their brands needs and building relationships with Brand teams and the eComm team in JHB.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
Management and Facilitation of project set up + reporting
- Managing and documenting the triage process for the project.
- Decision maker of how work is funnelled through the Studio and offshore agency.
- Leading and partnering with 2 x Project Managers and 2 x Copy Writers.
- Manage and advise on Kick off meetings for deliverables.
- Collaborating with PM’s to create weekly reports on team utilization and status of department for client and OLIVER.
- Managing daily / weekly WIP meetings with the on-site team.
- Managing key brands when required.
- Managing brand partner agencies, setting expectations of what is required from them for this project and ensuring a good working relationship.
- Responsible for the financial process of the project, ensure billing is done on time and tracked.
Workflow and Resourcing
- Managing workflow for the project team assigned for the project.
- Working with Creative & Design Director to build / review the studio team structure and skill requirements.
- Managing resource utilization and liaising with Hub teams for peaks in volume of work / utilizing skillsets not available onsite.
- Ensure that the onsite team have all required resources and equipment.
- Responsible for onboarding any new team members.
- Ensuring all team members (including on-site, near-site and offshore) adhere to the client's processes and guidelines.
- Weekly tracking of the project, ensuring we hit deadlines and raise concerns to the Business Director early with possible solutions.
- Excellent client engagement skills with the ability and confidence to liaise with Senior Client Stakeholders.
- Experience working with offshore 3rd parties and implications of this. E.g. financially and operationally.
- The ability to manage and filter workflow as well as organise and prioritise workloads to maximise productivity.
- Considered, assertive and influential; ability to lead, with the skills and aptitude to develop and motivate a team.
- Able to think on your feet and make decisions; someone who finds solutions rather than simply reports problems.
- Proactive and adaptable, able to effectively work under pressure.
- Experience in working as part of a team to deliver high quality work that is on time and within budget.
- Experience in prioritizing and effectively managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Highly adaptable to new procedures & systems, and ensuring that these systems are adhered to.
- Strong attention to detail and a passion to make sure quality control procedures are adhered to.
Applications close: 27th January 2020
To apply click on “Apply now”, or email your updated CV to .
Oliver, part of the global Inside Ideas Group (Oliver, AdjustYourSet, DARE, etc.), is a rapidly expanding creative services agency with a twist – we provide our clients with bespoke dedicated agencies that operate from within their offices. It’s a dynamic fast paced solutions focused start up environment – that brings client and agency closer together to create more creative and effective work.
Posted on 06 Dec 09:48