- Jobs of the future - what will they be and how do we prepare for them?
- SA hiring intentions still subdued - ManpowerGroup Employment Outlook Survey
- Cell C, Explore Data Science Academy partner to upskill data scientists
|Get jobs on your |
Senior Account Manager
|Remuneration:||Negotiable depending on experience|
|Location:||Port Elizabeth, South End|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionBoomtown is looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager to manage and handle some key accounts while also ensuring consistent strategic direction, the achievement of financial targets and complete client satisfaction.
Build and maintain strong relationships with clients:
- Ensuring primarily that high quality standards of work are being delivered
- Building and growing personal relationships outside the normal course of work requirements i.e. establishing friendships
- Going over and above the clients expectations in terms of knowing, living, and contributing to their business and brands
- Establishing project plans for all major projects and campaigns
- Driving the on-time delivery of various role-players to meet project objectives
- Effective communication of all/any changes to deadlines and milestones
- Following all internal processes and procedures, including CHASE, our operations and employment manuals
- Supporting team leader and team members as and where required and acting only within the jurisdiction and authority of the role
- Contributing to team morale and overall client happiness
- resulting in the general upliftment of Boomtown environment and reputation.
- Accuracy of financial projection planning and creating a smooth balance of income from one month to another
- Mid-year and full year measurement against existing client targets
- Mid-year and full year measurement against new business targets
- To inspire the creative team and convey all relevant information
- Contact reports
- Status reports
- Status meetings
- Money/time management
- Checking/sign off of work and cost estimates
- Working efficiently within the agency operating system CHASE
Company DescriptionBoomtown is a leading integrated agency that believes in the creative possibility of every situation - seeing what could be rather than what is. We have launched a new vision: To enable the greatest creative environment for possibility to be realised.
We use our collective creativity to see possibility and create solutions for every brand we touch. We connect with consumers through culturally relevant insights, engaging head and heart through original brand-led creativity, ensuring best value spend through effective market strategy and mechanics to drive sales.
- Relevant degree and at least three to five years' industry experience is essential
- FMCG and corporate brand and marketing communications experience
- Ad agency experience advantageous.
- Own transport
- Knowledge and exposure to all media platforms and production and printing outputs
- Excellent project management ability, and agency process and systems knowledge
- Outstanding organisational capability, operational skills and attention to detail
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills
- Business-minded and great entrepreneurial talent
- Patient and level-headed, but full of energy and the ability to thrive under pressure
- Proactive and leading in approach to client service
- Highly energized and ambitious
- Keen on delivering quality, innovative solutions for client
- Able to hit the ground running
Posted on 29 Nov 08:50