|Get jobs on your |
Account Manager - Agriculture ( Free State)
|Remuneration:||negotiable Basic plus commission|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
Job descriptionAuto Trader is looking for a self-motivated and sales driven individual to take on the role of an account manager - commercial. The candidate will be based in the Bloemfontein region and will form part of the Commercial Sales Team.
To maintain and grow our customer base within the area through personally selling the full range of print and digital products to dealers in the commercial industry. You will be required to meet very specific sales objectives, while maintaining a high level of customer service both internally and externally. You will be required to perform the duties of an account manager within a designated area, as well as administration duties that are required, while actively living out the corporate value system.
- Focusing on the diagnostic selling process across your customer base by implementing all phases of the sales process at executive level to ensure value is created.
- Increasing dealer yield by continually selling your customers up the product staircase
- Increasing customer numbers by developing new business
- Focusing on pipeline creation by constantly building relationships with new customers to maximize opportunities for revenue growth
- Identifying and qualifying prospects through cold calls and outbound hunting.
- Maintaining the sales CRM system
- Actively engaging with various internal departments within the business to coordinate necessary resources to progress and close deals.
- Meeting monthly KPI’s to achieve the defined customer contact plan identified for your area of responsibility.
- Minimum three years’ experience in solution driven sales
- A persuasive selling ability
- Good presentation skills
- Good command of the English
- Fluent in Afrikaans
- Quick thinker and ability to make decisions
- Good analytical skills
- Understanding digital terminology i.e.: SEO; Adwords, etc.
- Work independently
- Preference will be given to applicants from advertising industry
- Preference will be given to applicants with an undergraduate degree
Posted on 27 Nov 10:00