|Get jobs on your |
|Company:||Oliver South Africa|
Job descriptionOliver South Africa requires a highly skilled marketing manager for a contract opportunity, based at the client site in the Northern suburbs of Johannesburg.
Responsbilities of the role:
- To support Head of Trade Marketing in the development and execution of marketing strategies and initiatives to grow the company's market share and drive customer retention
- Engage and manage relationships with relevant internal stakeholders and external providers to drive cost efficiencies and executional excellence (including speed to market) of marketing initiatives.
- Ability to work closely with trade channel and sales planning teams.
- Collaborate with broader Brand and Integrated Marketing and Communications' team to leverage group efficiencies and initiatives.
- Oversee the end-to-end marketing process, from developing segment marketing strategies, annual marketing plans, to developing, implementing, analysing and reporting on marketing initiatives.
- Ability to think out of the box and improve processes to better link marketing and commercial activities will be critical to success.
- At least four to five years of work experience in the Trade Marketing environment.
- At least three years iof work experience as a Marketing Manager.
- Comm or Advanced Diplomas [NQF Level 07] in Communication.
- Excellent MS Office skills is required with experience crafting presentations.
- Results-oriented, strong leadership skills, strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously. Attention to detail.
- Demonstrable experience in developing and implementing segment marketing strategies and through-the-line advertising campaigns.
- Experience in developing consumer insights and turning them into strategic opportunities and executable marketing campaigns.
- Certificate in digital marketing will be added advantage.
- Experience in developing digital/social media campaigns.
- Successful record of leading/executing trade marketing programs, preferably within the financial sector.
- Experience in fast-paced environments is necessary.
To apply click on “Apply now”, or email your updated CV to
Oliver South Africa is part of the global Inside Ideas Group (Oliver UK, AdjustYourSet, DARE, etc.), Whilst all other agencies sit apart from clients, we build dedicated agencies inside our clients’ worlds. We do this because we can be more effective inside. It allows us to operate at the speed of their business, allowing the creation of better work, faster, to help drive their businesses forward. Brands we count among our clients include Starbucks, Liberty, Unilever, Virgin and Adidas to name a few.
Posted on 01 Nov 11:48
Get job alerts for Marketing Manager jobs
- Omni-Channel Marketing Manager, Johannesburg, Ivy Farrell Recruitment
- Data Processing Manager - Marketing Research, Gauteng, Sandton, LayerCake recruitment
- Creative Marketing Manager - Design/Content, Randburg, Ferndale
- Data Processing Manager - Marketing Research, Gauteng, Sandton Area, LayerCake recruitment
- Marketing/Publicity Manager, Johannesburg, Ad Talent
- Marketing Manager, Norwoord, Northern Suburbs
- Experiential Marketing Manager, Johannesburg, VentureWeb
- Marketing/Sales Manager, Johannesburg, Randburg Ferndale
- Marketing Manager, Johannesburg, Rosebank
- Manager - Digital/Creative/Content Marketing, Randburg, Ferndale
- Head of Marketing/Senior Marketing Manager, Johannesburg, Sandton