- The importance of arbitration in today's workplace
- Is technology causing people to lose their jobs?
- Why more women should consider a career in compliance
|Get jobs on your |
Traffic Team Leader (Ad Agency)
|Remuneration:||To be discussed|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Worldwide Positions (Pty) Ltd|
Job descriptionManaging production schedules and taking part in inert-departmental meetings in a deadline driven agency environment. Duties will also include juggling multiple projects.
Must currently be working in a traffic role in an Ad agency.
Able to start ASAP, Urgent
- Minimum 5 - 10 years traffic control experience gained in an advertising agency essential
- FMCG account experience
- Advanced MS Office
- Able to work in a deadline driven environment
- Own transport, valid licence
Posted on 12 Sep 09:42
Get job alerts for Team Leader jobs
- Zambian Speaking Call Centre Agents, Johannesburg, Randburg, Ipsos South Africa
- Java Spring ReactJS, Johannesburg, Woodmead, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Swahili Speaking Call Centre Agents - Kenyan Dialect, Randburg, Johannesburg, Ipsos South Africa
- Portuguese Speaking Call Centre Agents - Mozambican Dialect, Randburg, Johannesburg, Ipsos South Africa
- Portuguese Speaking Call Centre Agents - Angolan Dialect, Johannesburg, Randburg, Ipsos South Africa
- Senior Team lead Java Developer, Sandton, e-Merge IT Recruitment