- Potential jail time on the cards for CV fraudsters
- Education initiatives can transform CSI into social justice
- Companies need to ask themselves: can innovation be taught?
|Get jobs on your |
Mid-Weight Digital Strategist
|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Company:||Viv Gordon Placements (VGP)|
We have a terrific opportunity for a multifaceted, mid-weight Digital Strategist at a hot advertising agency in Johannesburg. We’re looking for a dynamic individual who understands all the ins and outs of Digital (customer experience, content strategy and storytelling, analytics and data, as well as innovation) but with a knowledge and interest in brand and communication strategy – not just the tech or channel/platform but the message as well. You will be responsible for the Digital Strategy across a multiple number of clients as well as acting as the Lead Integrated Strategist on certain clients TTL. You will be tasked with the development of long-term digital plans of action and choices to achieve pre-determined objectives and goals. You will also be required to define and present measurable criteria to ensure that the Client’s strategy is attainable, results-driven and sustainable, and considers the customer experience end to end. You need to understand the role of Data, CX, UX, Content, Lead Generation and Sales drivers, including other considerations to incorporate into Strategies. A core responsibility is for you to go beyond the brief and to deeply understand the clients needs from a business level and to develop robust multifaceted strategies to deliver on to solve and assist the business. You’ll be required to oversee and lead ALL content requirements and create content strategy deliverables across B2B and B2C, FMCG, Automotive and Corporate clients. Sounds fab doesn’t it? It is! Get in touch today.
- Inspire the agency’s creative people to do the best work in the world.
- Create strategies that serve as a benchmark and be accountable for the strategic outputs for clients with work that is grounded in insight and purpose.
- Write clear and concise briefs for our creative teams that inspire and motivate them.
- To constantly monitor campaigns to ensure adherence to the strategic direction.
- Due diligence towards staying on top of global innovation and trends and to share this with the team.
- Workshops and presentations with various clients.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Minimum three years' experience.
- Storytelling and confident communication skills.
- Excellent presentation and computer skills (Excel and Keynote).
- The ability to write comprehensive and insightful briefs.
- Comprehensive in all areas of the strategic process (research, insight generation, storytelling, management, strategic direction).
- Three to five years' experience within a strategic role, with at least two of those years being digitally focused.
- Digital media knowledge.
- Presentation and storytelling skills (ability to convey complex models in ways that clients can understand and get excited about).
- Brief creation and ability to brief creative teams.
- Negotiating the creative process, from brief to review to execution.
- Superb work ethic.
- Able to hold their own, but remain approachable and adaptable.
- Able to translate complex concepts and ideas – especially with regards to digital language and tech - into simple terms that everyone can understand and build on.
- Willingness to learn and stay up-to-date with digital trends.
- Able to question the brief.
- Team player.
- Strong presence.
- Maximiser, able to transform something strong into something excellent.
- Activator and achiever.
Company DescriptionViv Gordon Placements (VGP) is a specialist recruitment agency in the advertising, marketing, media, digital, public relations and publishing industries.
Posted on 11 Jul 10:27
+27 21 422 1037