- 3 steps towards 'glass boxing' your company with a Biz Press Office
- Potential jail time on the cards for CV fraudsters
- Education initiatives can transform CSI into social justice
|Get jobs on your |
Junior Designer/ DTP Finished Artist
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
|Company:||Ivy Farrell Recruitment|
Do you have exceptional attention to detail and the ability to take layouts from finished art to pre-press and digital-ready states? Do you enjoy being involved in the technical side of the creative process?
Want to go client side – working for a group that represents well-known global fashion brands in SA? We’re looking for a Junior Designer/ DTP Finished Artist who is looking to develop their skills across a range of print and digital materials.
The role is based in Cape Town.
- Skilled in Adobe CS: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Acrobat Pro
- Understand the requirements of printing processes and pre-press
- Colour management experience in print and digital
- Exceptional attention to detail with an eye for great design
- Interest in photography and retouching skills
- Formal design qualification advantageous
- Familiar with the Mac environment including basic troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-driven environment
- Taking layouts from the graphic designer/art director and resizing or relaying them out in an appealing way
- Create/ finish artwork and material as briefed by the designer to a print-ready standard for print and digital including point of sale, posters, websites, brochures, flyers, catalogues, emailers and various digital platforms
- Create various digital size variations for Google Display advertising and web banners
Should you not receive a response within three working days of your application please take it that your application has been unsuccessful.
Posted on 20 Jun 13:34