- What to look for in a background screening provider
- Why you shouldn't look down your nose at telesales work
- Deutsche Bank job cuts are tip of the iceberg for the finance industry
|Get jobs on your |
UI Design Lead/Interactive Designer
|Remuneration:||Cost to company|
|Reference:||#UI Design Lead|
Job descriptionReady to do the most challenging work of your life?
We’re looking for a special kind of creative leader to join our Cape Town team. You’ll be leading a team of UI designers, working on a large-scale customer experience project for one of South Africa’s largest financial service brands. We’re transforming the face of this brand across all of their digital touchpoints, collaborating with the best UX and Dev teams in the world to bring it all to life.
Your team of UI Designers will be split across a number of agile, multi-disciplinary sprint teams, so it’ll be your job to drive creative excellence and deliver a rich, immersive customer experience. You’ll do this by creating, maintaining and overseeing the implementation of a beautiful and robust Design System, ensuring consistency across the board.
You at VML South Africa
- Be a highly creative as well as strategic thinker
- Build strong relationships with clients to become their most valuable strategic and creative partner.
- Lead the design team, and drive the work by generating ideas, collaborating with UX and dev teams, and executing work to polished completion.
- Present and sell ideas both internally and to clients
- Maintain high standards of creative excellence and attention to detail
- Collaborating well with your team, partner agencies and the client is a given.
- You will form part of the agency’s leadership team.
- Minimum one year of experience managing other UI Designers
- A killer portfolio of award-winning UI work
- Relevant Degree/Diploma
- Proficient in Sketch
- Knowledge of other UI tools beneficial (Abstract, Principle, Figma, Zeplin, etc.)
We put people first, not egos. We’re collaborators, fearless dreamers, and most of all, passionate professionals who thrive on brilliant ideas.
- Relevant degree/diploma
- Minimum three years' relevant experience in a digital agency or digital environment
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
Posted on 04 Jun 10:14