|Get jobs on your |
Senior Project Manager
|Location:||Cape Town, Durbanville|
Job descriptionArcade Studio is opening their doors with the launch of their local office, and the search is on for a Senior Project Manager to manage their projects, freelancers and global registry of clients.
The Project Manager is required to have previous advertising agency experience as well as strong leadership and organizational skills, be a great communicator and have the ability to manage internationally acclaimed clients and global freelancers. The role requires the candidate to manage on-going projects from direction to coordination and implementation through to completion. The Project Manager will report directly to the Director of Arcade and will act as the client-facing lead on all projects.
Company DescriptionArcade Studio is a full service, design driven, production studio working with international clients from across the globe. Their creative international team comprise of specialists in the field of animation and illustration that offer design based solutions to clients big and small.
- Minimum of five years of work experience as a Project Manager
- Relevant advertising and/or project management qualification
- Proficiency in project management software tools
- Good numeracy skills in order to work with budgets/ costings
- Ability to manage tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Must have experience of managing people, multiple clients and projects simultaneously
- Ability to confidently hold and conduct meetings via Skype and telephonically
- Effectively plan and manage multiple projects inclusive of the development and management of all job schedules
- Ability to produce accurately planned schedules based on specific deadlines taking into account the run of the project in relation to all other projects assigned to Arcade
- Act as the client-facing lead across all projects to ensure timeous, successful execution and happy clients
- Please note: Only candidates with previous advertising agency experience will be considered.
- Initial meetings with clients to establish project scope, deadlines and requirements
- Producing all cost estimates based on client briefs and time frame of the project
- Appoint, guide and manage the internal team to execute the project in accordance to the needs of the clients
- Continuous monitoring and feedback during the project cycle to ensure timelines are kept inclusive of updating status/schedules
- Setting up and attending Skype/ telephonic meetings with the clients and freelancers during the course of the project duration
- Managing all working relationships and expectations with clients and appointed freelancers
- Delivering scope of work on deadline
- Ensuring that all work is billed accurately and timeously based on agreed estimations
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit a short two page CV, along with a cover letter and contactable references.
Negotiable/Dependent on experience
Posted on 22 May 14:32
Danelle Le Roux
- Associate Digital Campaign/Project Manager, Cape Town, Hout Bay, Recruit Digital
- Account/Project Manager, Cape Town, Somerset West
- Executive Project Manager, Somerset West, Intelligent Placement
- Mid-Weight Operations Project Manager, Cape Town, Viv Gordon Placements
- Mid-Weight Project Manager, Cape Town, Viv Gordon Placements
- Digital Project Manager, Cape Town, Sea Point
- Account Executive/Project Manager, Cape Town, Viv Gordon Placements
- Project Manager, Cape Town
- Digital Project Manager, Cape Town, Claremont, Bluegrass Digital