- Throwing the book at qualification fraud
- What every graduate needs to know about networking for success
- What are transport services "rendered by the employer"? Sars clarifies...
|Get jobs on your |
Advertising Sales Representative
|Remuneration:||negotiable Basic plus commission|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionSales advertising position.
Selling advertising to manufacturers, wholesalers and other in the diamond and jewellery sector. The successful candidate will be expected to service part of our current client base while at the same time adding and developing new advertisers. The person will be selling over a number of publications in this sector, including paper and electronic editions. The company is a well-established (20 years old), boutique publishing house which will appeal to people not interested in large corporate environment and it offers strong opportunity for a candidate who is prepared to make a commitment and work hard.
Client visits essential for sales and relationship building and part of the time will be spend doing telephone sales, booking appointments and strategising. The person will be operating from our Sandton offices. Administration support is available but we are looking for a person with drive and determination to succeed. The Advertising Sales Executive will be responsible for sales, managing advertising material from clients, reporting to the editor of the magazines and providing management with reports.
The person must feel comfortable dealing in the jewellery and diamond industry and be able to relate to the product. The candidate must have his or her own reliable transport and mobile phone. The company will provide a work station with desk, computer and telephone. A typical day in the life of a representative would be seeing clients in the morning and in the office during the afternoon to do admin and make sales appointments.
Remuneration will be based on a small retainer to cover overheads and commission from Rand one.
Only emailed applications will be considered with full CV and expected income.
- High energy, drive to succeed, sales experience, strong people skills and ability to win people over. This position is based on strong ongoing sales and requires the candidate to be able to operate at all levels in the corporate market. The candidate must have strong selling skills, good listening ability and relationship building skills.
- The successful candidate must be well-presented and well dressed as a representative of our company, speak, write and communicate in English fluently. The candidate must have good organisation skills in order to plan and execute duties.
- Interpersonal skills important for developing relationships with clients and colleagues.
Posted on 15 May 07:47