- What every graduate needs to know about networking for success
- What are transport services "rendered by the employer"? Sars clarifies...
- Project management 2.0 - introducing the delivery leader
|Get jobs on your |
Apple Mac IT Support/Network Guru - Technician
|Remuneration:||R12000 - R20000 per month negotiable Basic salary|
Job descriptionOur client a leading design firm seeks the services of an Apple Mac IT support/networking Guru to join their team asap.
Ultimately the suited person will be an experienced individual, highly capacle to manage and support all aspects of the company’s computer and telecoms network and to provide desktop support.
We are recruiting an individual with:
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Ability to explain technical issues in a non-technical manner
- Must understand Mac hardware and software support
- Upgrades, repairs etc.
- Responds and resolves end user issues that require advanced knowledge of Apple or iOS systems
- Troubleshoot related issues for users and perform problem resolution in regard to related service requests
- Desktop customer support, Mac and PC HW/SW, support, new builds, adds, moves, changes, installations, standard Office and email support, etc.
- Technologies include Mac and PC/Windows laptops, desktops, mobile devices
- Understanding and good working knowledge of networking, peripheral devices (ie. printers) build, install, troubleshooting etc.
- Two to four years of related Mac technical experience, demonstrating success supporting Macintosh desktops/laptops, peripherals and third-party Mac-focused software
- Ability to deploy, configure and troubleshoot peripheral devices connected to Macintosh computers
- Physically able to un-box, lift, and move Macintosh computers and peripheral equipment
Posted on 13 May 10:46