|Get jobs on your |
|Company:||Gorilla Creative Media|
Job descriptionWe are in search of copywriters with at least three to five years of agency experience and a proven track record. An energetic, creative team player who knows how to voice their constructive opinion. A keen appetite for insightful ideas is a must, along with an insatiable curiosity about, well, everything. We’re big on asking 'why?' here.
Working with various departments, your purpose will be to ideate and execute, interpret briefs intelligently, generate copy ideas across channels, and articulate them with clarity to internal and external audiences.
A heads up: you’re gonna be accountable for some stuff.
We expect you to handle responsibility and deliver.
Key accountabilities include:
- Working across a range of media and formats.
- Interpret account briefs and compose a variety of striking written content TTL.
- Producing original, clear and credible ideas/campaign messaging/TV/Video/Radio scripts/presentations.
- Providing well thought-through solutions and communicating these internally, challenging the status quo.
- Participating in brainstorms & ideation activities to conceptualise campaigns and get the best possible work out of the team involved. Developing clear communication directions and bringing creative concepts to life through copy.
- Considering the use of mediums/channels to improve executions by offering added value.
- Clearly articulate concepts and written work.
- Offering creative innovation in the contribution of pitches and proactive projects.
- Monitoring campaign effectiveness, updating and amending campaigns according to feedback.
- Feeding back insights to relevant parties.
- Managing multiple projects and outputs against deliverables, budget, deadlines and according to a project plan.
- Quality checking all copy deliverables and ensuring the highest creative standards are met.
- Developing and maintaining brand copy standards, offering direction to junior staff.
- Troubleshooting and interpreting communication solutions based on review and feedback from seniors.
Company DescriptionWe are a proudly South African, award-winning digital creative agency with offices in Durban and Johannesburg. We are driven by The Relentless Pursuit of Awesome.
- At least three to five years' experience in a copywriting role
- Proficiency in MacOSX and copy based software
- Creativity, and ability to produce innovative and original ideas
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Familiarity with creative and digital processes and techniques
- Good proofreading and presentation skills
- Effectively communicate and coordinate with creatives
- The ability to work independently
Posted on 10 Apr 12:34
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing, Media, PR, IT and Digital.Lynn: 082 802 4441
Specialists in Tech & Marketing recruitmentJackie: 072 487 3387
Nova: 073 393 9731