|Get jobs on your |
Junior Digital Marketing Assistant
|Remuneration:||To be discussed|
|Location:||Cape Town, CBD|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionAs a junior digital marketing assistant, you must have a fundamental understanding of e-commerce marketing and sales. Excel at problem-solving through creative thinking backed by data to reach specific marketing and sales objectives.
You must have an understanding of people and how they behave in the online retail space, while at the same time following the latest trends related to technology, e-commerce, marketing and consumer purchase behaviour.
You will need to work with various people within the company to execute on various marketing and sales objectives. To thrive you will need to be skilled at problem-solving, time management, detail orientated and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Finally, an overall hunger and a willingness to learn and grow in this position is paramount as the learning curve can be steep.
Should you be accepted you will be required to work within the business to identify unmet needs, opportunities and challenges that are related to aspects of the business that are relevant to you.
You will be responsible for developing and executing solutions to meet the business objectives based on consumer insights and data. You will also help cross-functional teams develop and where necessary, execute on ideas that bring together brand goals and consumer needs.
- Execute on various digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media, etc.), for all relevant platforms and accounts (e.g. Amazon, Website, etc.).
- Research products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities for the business.
- Identify advertising needs for specific platforms (Amazon, Website, etc.).
- Monitor SEO/ SEM, marketing and sales performance metrics.
- Build strong working relationships with relevant departments to execute on desired marketing and sales objectives.
- Keep up-to-date with our audience’s consumer behaviour and proactively suggest new ways to leverage these newly identified opportunities.
- Liaise with and work as part of a greater Marketing and Sales Team to optimise customer experiences and ensure brand consistency.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in digital marketing technology.
Company DescriptionSneaker LAB is an environmentally friendly biotech driven premium shoe care brand, born from an infectious passion for sneakers and street culture.
- Relevant field of study or 12 months’ work experience in a marketing position with an emphasis on PPC.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of the relationship between marketing and sales.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of online marketing platforms and industry best practices.
- Fundamental knowledge of PPC and the various platforms that offer it (Facebook, Google, etc.).
- Basic understanding of web analytics (Google Analytics).
- Basic understanding of SEO/SEM.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
Posted on 13 Mar 14:24
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing, Media, PR, IT and Digital.Lynn: 082 802 4441
Specialists in Tech & Marketing recruitmentJackie: 072 487 3387
Nova: 073 393 9731