|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||R20000 - R30000 per year|
My client is an international agency with offices in London and Spain. They have delivered mobile entertainment services, though paid subscription portals, across four continents, with special focus on high growth regions, achieving over 30 million user subscriptions in South Africa.
The Media Buying department is responsible for managing all the self serve traffic platforms to acquire users for my clients product portfolio. It's responsible for the assigned media buying investment budget in accordance with the growth plan. Through expertise in media buying and excellent business relations the department must operate with the best conditions to exceed the minimum target ROI while spending the maximum investment budget.
Media Buying works side by side with Affiliation, Creative, Ad Tech and Business Intelligence departments and report to the Head of Advertising to continuously reach acquisition objectives.
This position demands a highly communicative and methodical person that is passionate and determined on achieving the department's acquisition objectives. Constant learning is required to keep up with up to date Media Buying knowledge and skills.
- Three years' experience as a digital Media Buyer managing both Adnetworks and DSPs.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- High level of knowledge in Account Management, Performance Advertising and Media
- Fluent English.
- Creating, launching and optimising campaigns in Adnetworks and DSPs.
- Seeking out new traffic sources and managing assigned campaigns as decided by the Head of Advertising.
- Optimize your advertising campaigns to ensure maximum ROI.
- Ensuring advertising investments are within KPI benchmarks as set by the Head of Advertising.
- Attend industry trade shows where required to represent the company.
- Collaborate when necessary cross department with Managed Accounts department, Business Intelligence, Ad Tech, Creative, Compliance and Integrations.
- Keep up to date with Media Buying trends, techniques, tools and traffic sources.
Posted on 11 Feb 14:07
Recruit Digital; leading recruitment agency for the Digital, Media, IT & Advertising sectors in South Africa.
Covering both Cape Town and JHB roles, Recruit Digital provides staff for Media firms, Digital Agencies, Corporates, Startups, E-commerce retailers, and all other Internet related businesses.
Recruit Digital fills vacancies within Client Services, Creative & Design, Development & Technology, Sales, Copy-writing, Social Media, SEO, Planning & Strategy, Marketing, Senior Management & Executive positions.
|Recent jobs by Recruit Digital||City||Date posted|
|Account Director||Cape Town||21 Feb 15:43|
|Finance Clerk||Cape Town||21 Feb 11:05|
|UX Designer||Cape Town||21 Feb 08:28|
|UI Designer||Cape Town||20 Feb 16:25|
|Senior UI Product Designer||Cape Town||20 Feb 10:25|
|UX Team Lead||Cape Town||20 Feb 10:01|
|UX Designer||Cape Town||20 Feb 07:21|
|UI/UX Designer||Cape Town||19 Feb 10:23|
|Project Management Assistant||Cape Town||19 Feb 08:10|
|Digital Marketing Specialist||Cape Town||19 Feb 07:39|
- Intermediate Java Developers, Cape Town, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Intermediate Java Developers, Cape Town, RecruitU
- Paid Media Specialist - E-Commerce Experience, Cape Town International Airport, Recruit Digital
- Digital Paid Media Specialist, Cape Town, Rondebosch
- Intermediate-Senior Java Developer, Cape Town, e-Merge IT Recruitment
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing, Media, PR, IT and Digital.Lynn: 082 802 4441
Specialists in Tech & Marketing recruitmentJackie: 072 487 3387
Nova: 073 393 9731