- How new code can bring order to strikes
- 6 D's of disruption and how employees can conquer them
- Public Service to check social media usage when recruiting
|Get jobs on your |
|Location:||Cape Town, City Centre|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionAs a Product Copywriter, you are an advocate for lifestyle and quality design, shaping product experiences by crafting useful, meaningful text that conveys the quality and beauty of our products to our readers. You will help set the vision for Content, and drive cohesive product narratives across multiple product types. As a stellar writer, you have a portfolio of work that demonstrates Content that simplifies and beautifies the overall user experience.
Items you could be writing about: cutting-edge fashion apparel, bronze or wood sculptured work, diamond or tanzanite jewellery, ostrich-skin handbags, sought-after painted or photographic works by South African artists/photographers, iconic, high-concept luxury furniture.
The same persuasive and compelling writing that you would use to write a product description for any of the above topics, will appear in the first two paragraphs on the Cover Letter of your Resumé.
Being a Mid-to-Senior Copywriter with exceptionally strong "storytelling" skills, you have the ability to convey, in two or three descriptive paragraphs, to the reader, the desire, to wish for, to experience and to possess - whatever it is you have described.
SouthAfrica.co.za is a digital publishing house and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Siyabona Africa, one of Africa’s leading destination marketing companies and tour operators.
SouthAfrica.co.za's mission is to showcase the best of what South Africa has to offer, a window to the world.
You will be the leading-edge at the launch of this segment of our Project.
- Strong conceptual skills
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Staying on top of the latest trends to be at the forefront of innovation
- Work in collaboration with our Marketing Manager and our Production Team
- An excellent creative portfolio showing award-winning writing
- Five years of agency experience
- Relevant writing qualification (degree required)
- Bachelor's Degree in English, and Diploma in Copywriting, Communications or similar field
- Excellent command of the English language
- Proven copywriting and conceptual skills
- Impeccable storytelling skills
- Diversity and flexibility in writing styles
- Creative and imaginative flair
- Have good written and interpersonal skills
Posted on 04 Feb 12:48
- Copywriter, Cape Town, Northern Suburbs, Ad Talent
- Senior Copywriter, Cape Town, Techno Park, Stellenbosch
- Copywriter, Cape Town, Diep River, Southern Suburbs, DirectAxis
- Mid Copywriter - Conceptual, Cape Town, Woodstock, Ogilvy Cape Town
- Writing Intern, Cape Town, De Waterkant
- South African Storyteller, Cape Town, City Centre
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing, Media, PR, IT and Digital.Lynn: 082 802 4441
Specialists in Tech & Marketing recruitmentJackie: 072 487 3387
Nova: 073 393 9731