|Get jobs on your |
Experienced Video Editor/Motion Graphics Artist"Video is more engaging, more memorable, and more popular among consumers than any other type of content."
I'm a video content specialist.
I've been making video content for 15+ years, in editing, motion graphics, and creative direction capacities.
I'm experienced, fast, reliable, and pretty damn good at what I do. I've even managed to grab some silverware for my efforts.
From 6" animations to 30-minute documentaries and absolutely everything in between - I do it all.
I'm available predominantly for off-site work. A model I know many are afraid of, because unfortunately a lot of people are unreliable and inconsistent. I'm not them. I pride myself on my availability, reliability and always online ethos.
My rate is competitive, and I'm open to negotiation.
Skills- Conceptualise, write, direct, animate and edit all forms of video content.
- I take briefs and bring them to life. I'm not an "operator", I make things awesome.
- I'm an experienced copywriter, my forte is scripts for video.
- I know what works. With years of experience in the advertising industry I know how to capitalise on trends and how to appeal to specific markets.
- I'm always online and completely mobile. I have access to fast internet 100% of the day (and night)
- I understand the importance of constant communication with clients. You'll never wonder where I am.
ExperienceI started in the video industry when it was tape based, and now work in digital. I have done literally everything in between: broadcast, corporate, events, and promos. I know video; from pre-prod, to production, to on-set, to post-production, I have done it all, and done it well. I've even earned myself some impressive accolades along the way.
If you want to make awesome, get in touch with with me.
Have own transport:Yes
Type:Permanent Contract Temporary
Posted on 30 Jan 10:50