|Get jobs on your |
Mid-Weight Project Manager
|Remuneration:||negotiable Market related|
|Benefits:||Provident Fund, Parking in Cape Town CBD & Performance Based Bonus System|
|Location:||Cape Town, CBD|
|Company:||The Jupiter Drawing Room Cape Town|
Job descriptionJupiter, Cape Town is looking for a unique kind of animal:
A mid-weight project-or account manager with a solid record of project management experience, that has the drive, discipline, and aspiration to be the glue between creative teams (internal and external), production teams and the client.
Part of 2017 restructuring saw Jupiter replace traditional account service staff with pairings of creative directors and strategists to manage client relationships, with the strong support of the project manager.
Therefore, you will play an incredibly critical role within the agency and be integrated into all areas of the business.
First and foremost, you will be managing the workflow of fast-paced BLT projects from start to finish, therefore experience in working with Retail and FMCG clients is of advantage. You need to have a good eye for detail, be highly solution-driven, proactive, flexible, resilient and be able to cope in high-pressure situations.
We are also looking for someone who is able to drive business profitability and growth. You will be assisting our client leads in unlocking business opportunities, delivering innovative and ambitious solutions.
Company DescriptionBased in Cape Town CBD, this integrated agency first opened its doors in 1994.
The idea is to stick to a lean model, tapping into partners — in the form of freelancers or other agencies where necessary to help the team deliver.
The Jupiter Drawing Room Cape Town, is a dog-friendly boutique agency, that has grown into one of South Africa’s most recognized branding and advertising agency, both locally and globally, for its creative abilities.
But we are more proud of the fact that we have created a place where orators, visionaries, scribes, artistes, codebreakers and lion tamers create beautiful mayhem.
The agency works with a number of high profile brands, including Burger King SA, Pioneer Foods, Beares, INspire, Webafrica, KWV, Moirs, Maizena, V&A Waterfront, and Virgin Group.
The services we offer: Strategy, ATL, Design, Public Relations, BTL and Branding.
- Develop, maintain, communicate and effectively execute project plans and scopes.
- Ensure the successful and profitable completion of a project.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Deepen client relationship to ensure retention and growth.
- Be accountable for meeting expectations when it comes to budget and schedule.
- Provide project leadership.
- Serve as the central point of contact for the project team.
- Manage external teams/suppliers.
- Foster teamwork and create a positive environment for great work to be produced across all teams.
- Mentor and inspire team members to instil confidence and ensure excellence.
- Be able to work well under pressure within a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Offer a flexible approach and a positive attitude to accommodate unpredictable deadlines and challenges.
- Be process, production and efficiency oriented.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
- Be highly adaptable and solutions-oriented.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Be highly motivated.
- Delegate firmly.
Posted on 14 Jan 12:25
Get job alerts for Project Manager jobs
- Project/Campaigns Manager, Cape Town, Ayanda Mbanga - Redefining Success
- Project Manager Intern, Cape Town, Trusted Interns
- Account Project Manager, Cape Town, Observatory
- Project Manager, Cape Town, Gardens, CBD
- Development Project Manager, Cape Town, CBD, MPRTC Recruitment
- Project Manager, Cape Town, Claremont
- People Project Manager, Cape Town, Tokai
- Senior Digital Account/Project Manager, Cape Town, Muizenberg
- Production/Project Management Intern, Cape Town, De Waterkant
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing, Media, PR, IT and Digital.Lynn: 082 802 4441
Specialists in Tech & Marketing recruitmentJackie: 072 487 3387
Nova: 073 393 9731