|Get jobs on your |
Mid-Level Digital Marketing Executive
|Remuneration:||R15000 - R20000 per month Negotiable depending on experience|
|Location:||Cape Town, Panorama|
|Company:||Let's Go Media|
Job descriptionLet’s Go Media is looking for an all-round mid-level digital marketing specialist to join our team of digital marketing professionals. We’re looking for someone with a solid link building background as well as Onsite optimisation expertise but with an understanding and experience with Google Ads and social media. We’re looking for aptitude and attitude as you will be getting involved in every channel of the digital marketing spectrum so you’ll need to have all the fundamentals right (Keyword research, Google Ads Account Management, Link Building) and also have the ability to develop as the situations require. Are you someone who gets involved in all aspects of your clients and takes ownership of tasks to deliver great results? Then you may be the candidate we’re looking for.
Company DescriptionLet’s Go Media is a digital performance agency focused on delivering exceptional results and providing marketing channel value. We excel in the paid digital performance space, consistently delivering Google Search and Display Ad results as well as high-performance Google Shopping Ad campaigns to take eCommerce focused businesses to the next level.
Want to be a part of a growing digital agency who cares about helping their clients reach their goals while excelling? Send us your CV then!
- Have extensive experience with Link building projects, including identification of link targets, link negotiation, content orders and anchor text rotations.
- Has experience with Wordpress, posting content, changing tags and basic content management.
- You’ve optimised a website for Google before, Writing Meta Tags, setting up internal linking, understanding how H tags and Markup work as well as how to optimise images and focus your site for mobile.
- Understands the fundamental aspects of how Google Ads and SEO work. You’ll need excellent keywords research skills, understanding longtail and how to optimise websites for Google.
- Has worked on or have experience with social media management; including post promotion, carousels, audience targeting and budgeting.
- Google Analytics experience as well as monthly reporting. You understand funnels, goals, attribution and filtering for client statistics.
- You have experience with Google Ads, setting up campaigns and maintenance, including bid adjustments, Ad copy, negative keywords, audience targeting and scheduling.
- Ability to work on projects individually as well as collaborate with other specialists to knowledge share and improve the results that the company delivers
Posted on 11 Jan 11:10
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing, Media, PR, IT and Digital.Lynn: 082 802 4441
Specialists in Tech & Marketing recruitmentJackie: 072 487 3387
Nova: 073 393 9731