|Get jobs on your |
|Reference:||#DES - JHB|
Job descriptionWe are one of South Africa’s leading full-service digital agencies, delivering best-in-class strategy, creative, and technology, as well as the South African office of the international digital agency Digitas Lbi. We work with some of the country’s leading brands including Unilever, Distell, Pioneer Foods, Sanlam. We are experts in the full range of digital disciplines including the web, mobile, social, CRM and SEO/SEM. The agency is young, dynamic and growing rapidly and we are constantly looking for great digital professionals who really want to make a major impact on the digital landscape.
Are you a design Ninja? The Bruce Lee of design? We need you to join our special force of elite ass kicking designers. We don’t wear black cloaks, but we do create some amazing websites, social media campaigns and general digital mastery.
We need someone who knows how to share their toys and work in a team. If you dream in photoshop, eat digital for breakfast lunch and supper, and create your own shortcuts… come showcase your skills at one of the hottest digital agencies in Cape Town. Only designers with seriously hot portfolios need apply, we aren’t interested in the invitation you did for your grandma’s 79th birthday.
Liquorice Africa Advertising is nine years old, the newish kid on the block that quickly becoming South Africa’s largest digital agency. We live in the city (Cape Town, CBD), and our team is tighter than your skinny jeans. It is an environment where you can inspire and be inspired – so what are you doing still reading this? Send us your CV along with URLs of your Kick Ass Portfolio.
The ideal candidate is:
- Detail-obsessed, creative thinking and a doer who thrives in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Be adaptable and able to pick up new techniques
- A creative who lives for emerging technologies, and is hungry to keep learning
- Brave enough to think different while maintaining the highest standards of design usability
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills
- We only work on BIG brands that impress your mates. You get to work on them.
- Encourage change and improvement from within. We are always improving.
- Thursday = Innovation Sessions , Friday socials and regular out of office bashes.
- Hard work, yes but rewarding and lots of fun.
- Web and interactive design
- Photoshop genius
- Film editing
- Familiar with interactive design and have a keen interest in the latest digital trends
- Star throwing
Posted on 11 Jan 08:59
Get job alerts for Designer jobs
- Graphic Designer/Video Editor, Vereeniging, Christian Art Distributors
- Mid-Senior Graphic/Digital Designer, Johannesburg, Linbro Park AH
- Digital Designer, Pretoria, Centurion, Recruit Digital
- Graphic/Web Designer, Johannesburg, Kew
- Junior DTP/CTP/Graphic Designer, West Rand, Worldwide Positions
- Mid-Weight Designer, Pretoria, Menlo Park
- Junior Designer/DTP Operator, Pretoria, Menlo Park
- Product Graphic Designer, Johannesburg, Paulshof, Bryanston, Sandton
- Web Developer/Google Adwords Specialist, Johannesburg
- SAP/Open UI5 Web Developer, Pretoria, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Midweight Graphic Designer, Johannesburg, Randburg
- Mid-level Digital Designer, JHB - Northern Suburbs, Northern suburbs, Ad Talent
- Mid-Senior Designer, Pretoria, Irene, Etiket
- Junior Graphic Designer, Pretoria, Centurion
- Midweight Designer, Pretoria East
- Junior Graphic Designer, Johannesburg, MPRTC Recruitment
- UX Designer/Web Developer, Johannesburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Graphic Designer, Pretoria, Rietvalleirand
- Graphic Designer, Johannesburg, Edenvale, Greenstone
- Digital Designer, Centurion, Recruit Digital
- Graphic Designer, Sandton
- In-House Designer, Johannesburg, Meadowdale, Germiston, Lewyll Communications
- Senior Graphic Designer, Gauteng, Ferndale Randburg
- Designer/Creative Manager, Johannesburg, Northern suburbs, Ad Talent
- Integrated Designer, Johannesburg, Eastern Suburbs, Ad Talent
- Graphic Designer/Art Director, Johannesburg, Parkhurst
- Junior Graphic Designer/Trafficker, Johannesburg, Lonehill, Fourways
- Web Developer, Johannesbug, Fourways
- Graphic Designer, Midrand
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing, Media, PR, IT and Digital.Lynn: 082 802 4441
Specialists in Tech & Marketing recruitmentJackie: 072 487 3387
Nova: 073 393 9731