- Public Service to check social media usage when recruiting
- Government to engage Sibanye on possible job cuts
- Changing the game: Five strategies for future-fit learning and development practices in SA organisations*
|Get jobs on your |
Conceptual Copywriter and Brand Stategist
|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Etiket Brand Design|
If mincing words were a sport, you’d be an Olympic champion. You like to sprinkle adjectives and verbs onto a page like that meme-guy does salt on a steak. When you’re not busy waiting for food, you’re reading other people’s writing and wishing that you too could write like that in that novel you’ve been tinkering with over the years. You love a good pun and find happiness in words like ‘quoth’ and ‘nevermore’.
If this sounds like you, then there’s a place for you at Etiket.
That’s right, we’re hiring!
We’re looking for a senior creative copywriter that can conceptualise high-quality ideas and solutions and execute them in written copy while staying true to the client. You will be responsible to build, sustain and work as part of a highly effective team that develops only precise and ingenious solutions. A conceptual mind, an eye for detail, previous editing as well as writing experience is a must.
- A strong command of language.
- Excellent digital media skills.
- Good writing and language skills and attention to detail.
- Capable of writing long copy as well as short, conceptual lines.
- Strategic insight.
- Strong creative flair.
- Good conceptual and strategic skills and enjoy brainstorming relevant, innovative ideas.
- Open to advice and direction from others.
- Good organisational skills and time management.
- Patient, calm and curious.
- Ability to draw inspiration from others and inspire others.
- Be open minded and able to embrace change.
- Proficient IT skills.
- Below the line with digital experience.
- experience working with financial services provider.
- Understand client strategies, business problems and briefs - translate these into creative solutions and executions.
- Know and understand client’s corporate identities and needs.
- Collaborate with all creatives in team to brainstorm, conceptualise, and execute great ideas.
- To give the best possible innovative and creative solutions, whilst still keeping true to the brand identity.
- Work closely with AM, and other creatives to manage, meet and exceed client’s expectations.
- Maintain great client relationships.
- Gain respect from client and develop a valuable relationship with client’s organisation.
- Write copy for various mediums and channels.
- Proofread own work and that of colleagues.
- Record scripts for radio, TVCs, and AVs and direct VO artists.
- Contribute to, and lead, strategic and conceptual solutions.
- Collaborate with production houses to bring creative concepts to life.
- Deliver presentations to pitch concepts to AM, senior creatives, leads, and client.
- Able to present work in a logical and exciting manner to make it easy for the client to digest.
- Able to effectively time manage jobs and liaise with the AM to ensure the job deadlines are adhered to.
- Follow direction from superiors.
- Review work with creative lead and AM.
- Able to receive constructive criticism in a positive and receptive manner and be able to interpret and correct work.
- Work within a highly charged team environment and be a support to fellow team members.
- Open to and active in sharing knowledge/intelligence.
- Contribute by effecting innovation that builds a positive agency culture and actively participate in fostering a positive work environment.
- Stay on top of industry and software application trends and apply such learnings in order to deliver relevant, fresh ideas that are on par with, and even ahead of, industry standards.
- Assist the creative lead in developing new business.
- Review work and provide feedback to junior team members.
- Establish a culture where powerful advertising combines with creativity and quality.
If this sounds like something you can do, then give us a holler and you might just be the next Etikettie!
Company DescriptionWe believe that in order to be relevant, a brand needs to build belief through narrative by placing focus on:
1. Creating or evolving the brand in context: A brand should be understood, loved, and bought because people believe in it! This belief can only be created by telling a brand's story in context.
2. Inspiring action: To create belief requires action. That’s why we create campaigns which inspire people to act.
Posted on 08 Jan 10:59
+27 12 345 5650
- Junior SEO Copywriter, Johannesburg, Woodmead, Sandton
- Creative Copywriter - Production, Johannesburg, Greenside
- German Speaking Copywriter, Johannesburg, Woodmead, Sandton
- Copywriter, Johannesburg, Bryanston, Cardilogix
- Senior Copywriter, Johannesburg, Randburg
- Senior Copywriter, Johannesburg, Northern suburbs, Ad Talent
- Mid-Level Copywriter, Johannesburg, Northern suburbs, Ad Talent
- Copywriter, Johannesburg, Randburg
- Mid-level Copywriter, Johannesburg, Northern Suburbs, Ad Talent
- Call for Submissions for TV/Film Narratives, Johannesburg, Dainfern, Fourways
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing, Media, PR, IT and Digital.Lynn: 082 802 4441
Specialists in Tech & Marketing recruitmentJackie: 072 487 3387
Nova: 073 393 9731