Manager Digital Development and Design
|Benefits:||medical aid and pension|
|Remote work:||Some remote work allowed|
- Responsible to conduct needs and market analysis especially by focussing on digital marketing channels as well as branding within the medical industry.
- Draft/recommend marketing and positioning strategies for Medihelp’s brand and digital marketing channels including the HealthPrint website.
- Draft, prioritise and manage plans to promote and improve existing digital marketing channels in order to improve user experience.
- Consultant agencies/preferred providers to develop strategies that will optimise digital marketing channels which includes Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) as well as the execution of the Medihelp brand.
- Participate in the annual product development process.
- Exercise control over the budget to ensure that objectives are reached within the approved budget.
- Draft processes to guide the operations of digital development, maintenance and support to end-user for marketing purposes.
- Ensure that all projects are uploaded, tracked and input are given on the marketing project management system.
- Support team members in developing new skills.
- Monitor the development of applicable content for all digital channels as well as HealthPrint marketing material.
- Give inputs on the application of Medihelp brand and ensure consistency.
- Ensure that Medihelp’s CI-guides are updated, communication and adhered to.
- Ensure that content on all Medihelp online platforms are consistent.
- Ensure that proper testing plans are developed, implemented and test results are recorder.
- A relevant three (3) year diploma.
- Eight (8) years relevant experience in design.
- Must have knowledge and professional experience of the theory, practice and technique of marketing, media and communication.
- Knowledge of competitors in the medical aid industry’s advertising and marketing campaigns, products, financial status and growth.
- A solid understanding of digital environments and the ability to direct the execution of designs across multiple channels.
- Good understanding of web and mobile design principles.
- Must possess the following skills:
- Good planning and deadline driven;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Attention to detail and consistency.
- HTML/CSS skills
- Adobe creative suite skills;
- UX/UI design and video skills.
Posted on 08 Sep 08:56, Closing date 16 Oct