Group Account Director
John Brown Media
- Responsible: for overall strategy, delivery and profitability of business unit
- Drive commercial results and measurable ROI for both client and agency
- Direct and drive multi-platform content strategies across a single business unit.
- Work closely with the Managing Director and Content Director to deliver world-class, profitable and innovative business solutions and excellent client service
- Strategy: Implementation of client and agency strategies across multiple platforms. Encourage and foster growth and innovation within the client portfolio
- Relationship management: Responsible for delivering outstanding client service. Partner with client to curate and execute an appropriate content strategy and client service plan, ensuring the client scope of work is met to a consistently high standard.
- Monitor and measure performance of delivery across the different facets of content deliverables through effective management and monitoring of quality of work, ROI to client and profitability of the account.
- Budgets: Budget setting, management and achievement of budget targets including advertising sales targets and overall revenue
- People: Responsible for managing a diverse team from sales members through to editorial and creative teams.
- New business: Identify and optimise opportunities for business growth.
- Optimise growth and profitability of both fashion and food studios
- Five years’ experience in a senior client service role
- Excellent understanding of both print and online content platforms
- Proven track record in the content marketing space
- Proven track record in motivating advertising sales teams to achieve targets across digital and print platforms
- Experience in the food, ecommerce or retail environments
- Experience in identifying commercial opportunities to grow revenue for the business and our clients
- Excellent financial management acumen (budget setting and management)
- Attention to detail and accuracy, following up to ensure that all commitments are fulfilled
- Accountability, ensuring projects are completed in timely manner, closely monitoring activities
- Results orientated
- Entrepreneurial thinker with highly influential, motivational personality
- Well-connected and strong relationships with clients
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical abilities
- Flexible and resilient, occasional travel will be required.
Please forward a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference number: Group Account Director (to be quoted in the subject line of the application email)
John Brown is an equal opportunity employer and all applicants who fulfil the above criteria will be considered. Please note that if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. John Brown South Africa reserves the right not to fill the position.
John Brown Media is part of a leading global content marketing agency that produces award-winning content for blue-chip clients that lead to measurable results. Local clients include Pick n Pay, Mutual, Capitec, Budget Insurance, BMW Motorrad, Life Healthcare and global accounts include Waitrose, John Lewis, Hannafords and Loblaws.
John Brown is part of the dentsu Group.
Posted on 24 Jun 15:55, Closing date 23 Aug