|Remuneration:||R12500 per month basic salary |
|Benefits:||Discovery Life Cover|
|Company:||Community Media Trust|
CMT seeks to employ a suitably experienced data capturer in Queenstown
who will be responsible for capturing and controlling data, running reports, creating spreadsheets. The data capturer will work from an office in Queenstown
.The position would suit somebody who lives in/around Queenstown.
Salary commensurate with experience. The data capturer will report to the Project Coordinator
and the Senior M&E Officer
R12,500 per month.
Your application must contain ALL
of the following:
- A completed CMT Application Form found at http://www.cmt.org.za/about-us/vacancies
- A cover letter motivating your application
- Your up-to-date CV - maximum two pages
Submit your application to the HR Assistant
and quote the reference DC/QUEEN_JAN2022
in the subject line. Only online applications with the above attachments will be accepted and should you not quote the correct reference number in the subject line of your application, your application will not be viewed.
CMT is committed to equity in our employment practices. It is with intention to appoint individuals with the aim of meeting our equity objectives. CMT reserve the right not to appoint if no suitable candidates are identified. Closing date:
26 January 2022 (12:00 PM) Correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates
. If you do not receive a response within two weeks after the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful. CMT reserves the right to amend and/or withdraw adverts at any time without notification.
- A minimum of three years’ data capturing combined with administrative working experience
- Ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Highly organised and meticulous
- Flexible and helpful attitude required at all times
- Ability to perform well under pressure and multitask
- Ability to work quickly, accurately with attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Computer literate with a proficient knowledge of MS Office including Access
- Valid code 8 driver's license with driving experience
Punctuality, discretion, tact and diplomacy (essential to maintain complete confidentiality of information)
Strong team player with exceptional people skills, broad-minded and able to manage a varied and multicultural environment
Community Media Trust (CMT) is a South African NGO focusing on communication in the fields of basic human rights. CMT aims to empower individuals and communities, encouraging them to take part in managing and improving their own lives, promoting healthy and health-seeking behaviour and basic human rights. It does this through media and outreach programmes that provide scientific information in a format that is easy to understand. Please visit our website to find out more about CMT - www.cmt.org.za
Posted on 14 Jan 10:18, Closing date 26 Jan