Digital Marketing Specialist
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Track, report, and analyse SEO performance and website analytics
- Provide direction on copy and landing page optimization for SEO
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Relevant social media/digital marketing diploma
- Digital Marketing certification, Google Certification (Shopping, Display and Search)
- 3+ years' experience in a similar role
- Experience and proficiency in Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Ads Manager and other relevant software
- A strong understanding of UX Principals and a track record of applying UX best practices.
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to consistently perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment as an individual on a team
- Well organised with great attention to detail.
- An insatiable hunger for further learning.
- Fast, friendly and intelligent.
Posted on 07 Jan 16:11, Closing date 5 Feb