- Creative campaign conceptualization
- Defining the creative vision and strategy for the brand
- Translating briefs and strategic requirements into compelling creative solutions
- Ensuring that the creative function operates efficiently
- Pitching ideas confidently and presenting creative concepts
- Writing copy for social, print, video, and digital
- Editing and proofreading work
- Driving brand voice consistently across all communications
- Driving projects and campaigns through the entire creative process
- Interpreting copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
- Collaborating with designers, PR and other team members on various marketing projects
- Using SEO best practices to maximize reach
- Sourcing images and other content
- Copy/planning/scheduling for social media, assisting with community management
- A tertiary qualification in English/Journalism/Marketing or related
- 3+ years in a similar role, preferably in a digital/agency in environment
- Highly articulate with an excellent command of spoken and written English essential.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines without compromising quality.
- Tech-savvy and fully competent in the Microsoft suite.
- A team player and an animal lover.
Posted on 07 Jan 08:18, Closing date 5 Feb