Digital Project Manager
|Remuneration:||R15000 - R25000 per month basic salary |
|Location:||Cape Town, Gardens|
|Company:||The Social Effect|
An enthusiastic, diligent and experienced digital project manager looking for your next challenge and eager to join our team of digital marketing professionals. You are undaunted by a little bit of chaos, you love solving problems, you are detail-oriented and you enjoy guiding a team to victory.The role
In this highly collaborative role, you will be responsible for managing assigned projects, developing relationships with the respective client representatives, striving for efficiency in delivery operations and ensuring projects are delivered on KPI and on deadline.
At The Social Effect, our project managers are the heart of the business, tasked with taking ownership of client projects and coordinating multi-disciplinary teams to achieve set objectives. For some projects, this means being hands-on and applying your digital marketing and leadership skills to adjust campaign strategy and rally the team around the new direction.
Our project managers are more than just planners and coordinators, they are digital strategists in their own right, applying their knowledge and skills to their projects and guiding their teams towards success. They also assist the account management team with the creation of comprehensive briefs and proposals, while being responsible for project-level forecasts, reports and project plans.We are
A B2B digital agency working with some of the world’s largest technology companies (let me name drop – Microsoft, HP, IBM). Our mission? To help our clients spend their advertising budgets smarter.Key responsibilities
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of projects according to customer needs and objectives
- Project management of multiple projects within multiple accounts
- Resource planning and management
- Project documentation and forecasts
- Client and internal communication: ensuring that all relevant parties are kept up to date on project developments at all phases of a project. This includes changes in timings, costs and any issues arising
- Manage project budgets
- Quality control and checking of creative work and reports before handover to clients.
- Proactive and solution-driven
- Self-starter who can work well independently and as part of a team
- Shows dedication to the tasks at hand and is willing at times to go the extra mile, when needed.
- Ambitious, hardworking, highly organised, and a great communicator.
- Curious and committed to lifelong learning (Essential).
- Proven work experience as a digital project manager or other relevant experience within a digital agency.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation, including executive and C-level.
- Excellent communication skills with a presentable and professional appearance.
- Relevant tertiary institution degree
- Digital agency experience (two years).
- Broad experience across all digital trades, especially paid media.
- Facebook and Google advertising experience.
- Facebook, Google and/or Hubspot certifications (If you don’t have these, you’ll be studying for them as part of the role)
- Experience managing WordPress web development projects
Posted on 20 Sep 19:09, Closing date 19 Nov